ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ

"See, you've brought out the best of me, a part of me I've never seen.

You took my soul and wiped it clean; our love was made for movie screens." -The Kodaline

🌸🌺🌸

Two weeks went by swimmingly after the whole 'Stan' incident. Louis had been a bit subdued afterwards, Stan's words obviously having gotten to him. He was soon back to normal though, becoming his usual bubbly and clingy self. It wasn't until he woke up that morning with symptoms all too familiar; vomiting, nausea at the very thought of some foods, and abdominal cramps.

"No, no no no." Louis whimpered as he gripped the box tightly in his hand, fumblingly opening it and pulling the pregnancy test out. He shakily read the instructions and followed them before setting the test on the counter, box in the trash. He sat down on the toilet lid, face buried in his hands as he sniffled softly. He couldn't be pregnant. Why would Harry want another baby to take care of?

Five minutes was soon up, and what Louis saw caused him the throw the test at the wall before whimpering and walking from the bathroom, rubbing his eyes free of tears as he went to get Benjamin up. He could handle this, or at least hide it for a bit.

.

Harry came home at nine, tie loose around his neck and collar flipped up. He wrapped Louis in a hug as soon as he saw the smaller lad, kissing his lips softly. "Hi, baby. I missed you." He murmured. Benjamin was asleep.

Louis nodded, "Missed you too," he said softly, pressing his face into his neck as he closed his eyes. He exhaled shakily. He couldn't believe that he was pregnant. He had thought that Harry used a condom, but it must've been forgotten in the heat of the moment. He had moved the nightstand and found the package behind it.

Harry nuzzled his nose into Louis's hair, holding him quietly. "What's wrong, Lou?" He asked, noticing something off about his fiancé. Louis stiffened before shaking his head. "Nothing. Can we just cuddle?" He asked in a small voice. Harry nodded and picked Louis up, carrying him to their bedroom and laying down with him. An hour into Peter Pan, and Louis was knocked out.

Harry smiled and climbed from the bed, stripping to his boxers before walking into the bathroom, where something caught his eye. A pregnancy test was on the floor behind the door, causing him to freeze up a bit. He walked over to it slowly and picked it up, looking at the result before his eyes widened. Fuck.

Louis was pregnant again. Harry couldn't believe it. He sighed shakily, setting the test in the trash before walking back out to the bed, climbing into it and holding him close. It took him a while to fall asleep, his hand splayed over Louis's stomach. His child was growing in there, and it was unbelievable. He pressed a soft kiss to the skin above Louis's navel before slowly falling asleep as well.

In the morning, Harry was awoken by Louis rushing from the bed to vomit. He grunted and stood, following him and holding his hair out of the way. "You okay, baby?" He asked him gently, wiping his lips for him when he finished, then kissing away his tears. He threw the paper towel away. He stood to his feet with the small boy before they both began to brush their teeth.

Louis sniffled and nodded, "Y-yeah, must be coming down with a cold," he fibbed softly around his toothbrush, scrubbing at his teeth and tongue to get the nasty taste out of his mouth. Harry nodded slowly, sighing quietly. He stroked his finger over his cheek for a moment.

They were soon at the breakfast table, Benjamin in his highchair and munching on teething biscuits, seeing as his first tooth was coming in. Harry had made pancakes, and Louis ate them slowly, hand stroking his belly under the table.

"How does a lazy day sound?" Harry asked slowly, "Films and kettle corn?" He offered softly, making a smile spread over Louis's lips as he nodded.

After breakfast, Louis was sitting on Harry's lap, curled into his chest while Benjamin played with his toys on the floor. He watched the movie with wide eyes, hair swept over his forehead as he gripped Harry's hands. He smiled widely up at Harry when he caught his gaze before looking up at the tv screen again.

When the movie was almost over, Harry couldn't hold it back. He pressed his hands against Louis's belly, feeling him stiffen. "I know." He whispered to him. Louis swallowed thickly, "K-know what?" He whispered, eyes downcast as he gripped the legs of his pajama pants. He closed his eyes tightly, whimpering quietly.

Harry sighed softly, stroking Louis's stomach. "You're pregnant." He whispered simply, and Louis's eyes filled with tears. He sniffled and pulled away, standing and rushing from the room and into their bedroom. Benjamin let out a gurgle, watching curiously as Harry quickly followed him.

Harry put his foot in the bedroom door before Louis could close it, the small boy trembling. "I-I'm sorry for getting p-pregnant, P-Papa." He whispered, eyes red and face wet as he looked at Harry, whom pushed the door open, looking at Harry sadly.

Harry sighed and wrapped Louis up in a tight hug, holding him to his chest. "You don't have to be sorry, baby. It's not your fault at all," he whispered into his hair, holding him close as he sighed shakily.

"N-no, you're gonna l-leave me," he whispered, his eyes squeezed shut as he hiccuped into Harry's chest, crying softly. Harry sighed quietly, "I'm never, ever going to leave you, especially over my own child. I'm ecstatic that we're going to have a baby of our own, Louis. Our own little baby," he whispered softly, soothingly rubbing Louis's back, whom hesitantly nodded. He pulled away and rubbed his eyes free of tears.

"I love you, Harry." He whispered, looking up at Harry as he sniffled. Harry said the three words back before pressing a kiss to Louis's lips, laughing when Benjamin crawled into the room and squealed loudly for attention. He picked him up, "I love you as well, Ben." He murmured kissing his nose softly.

-

LARRY BABY OMG YAY

So so so my concert's in two days. I'm exciteeddddddd.

Uh, I'm doing some collaborations with a few writers, so look out for that.

I love youuuuu

(I apologize for the overall shit quality of the chapter and length ugh ;-;)

VOTE, COMMENT, LARRY BABIESSSS

much love,
H.x