ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ

"I promised one day that I'd bring you back a star, I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand.
It seems like these days I watch you from afar, just trying to make you understand." -Harry Styles

🌸🌺🌸

When they returned home after picking Benjamin up from Niall, Liam, and Zayn's, Louis carried the baby into their bedroom, Harry following him. Benjamin was letting out happy gurgles and was all smiles, bouncing in his arms. "You missed us, huh baby? Missed daddy and papa?" He cooed, pressing a soft kiss to Benjamin's forehead, smiling as the baby squealed in response. "Well, I believe a cuddle session is in order!" He exclaimed, setting his baby on the bed before beginning to take his dress clothes off, watching Benjamin to make sure that he didn't fall from the bed or anything. Harry undressed as well.

They eventually slipped into the bed, Benjamin between them. He gurgled, squirming a bit before relaxing, tiny hands gripping one of Harry's and Louis's fingers. Louis trailed his free hand up Benjamin's clothed stomach, kissing his temple as Harry watched, feeling his heart so full of love in that moment.

It wasn't long before Louis laid Benjamin down in the nursery to sleep with a bottle, and he padded back into the bedroom, slipping into his arms. "I love you so, so much." He whispered, kissing Harry's jaw softly. He soon pressed his lips to Harry's, kissing him slowly and softly as his eyes closed slowly.

The kiss soon heated up even more, and they were soon slowly grinding against each other, Louis letting out little whimpering moans and a mixture of 'daddy' and 'papa'.

They made love that night for a second time, a condom packet laying forgotten on the edge of the nightstand.

.

The next morning, Louis was awoken by Benjamin crying. Harry was gone at work, but a little good morning note laid in his place. He smiled and read it over before slipping from the bed and padding out of the room, the condom packet slipping behind the nightstand upon the slight breeze he caused, resting between it and the wall.

Louis quickly picked Benjamin up from his crib, soothing him gently as he carried him to the kitchen. He kissed his forehead, "I love you," he cooed to him once he had calmed down, hand stroking over his side gently.

He fed him a baby food jar of mashed bananas for breakfast, and made himself a bowl of Almond Honey Bunches of Oats. When he finished his cereal, he cleaned his face off and gave him a quick bath.

"I think we should pay papa a visit at work," Louis murmured to Benjamin while he dried him off with a fluffy towel, smiling when said baby squealed. "Yes it is, then," he said, dressing him in a white onesie and black shorts along with little baby toms before dressing in a matching outfit, white teeshirt, black jeans, and toms. He carried him from the flat and down the lift, holding his car keys in his hand as he hummed happily.

He buckled Benjamin into the carseat, kissing his forehead gently before slipping into the driver's side, pulling out of the parking lot and beginning the memorized way to Harry's company.

When they arrived, Louis carried Benjamin inside, smiling widely at all of Harry's employees and greeting them. He was told by Harry's secretary that he was currently in a meeting, so he sat in a cushioned chair before setting Benjamin down, letting him crawl around but keeping a close eye on him. "My perfect boy," he said softly, a dopey smile on his lips as he watched him.

Harry's door soon clicked open, and a man walked out, looking confused at the sight of the baby but just continuing to walk out. Harry stepped out afterwards, beaming as he saw Benjamin and Louis. "My babies!" He cooed, picking Benjamin up and smiling widely at Louis, kissing his lips softly. The secretary stifled a laugh, and Louis began to giggle, standing to wrap his arms around Harry's torso and Benjamin's little body. "Missed papa, so we had to come up." He said, smiling widely.

Harry nodded, lips brushing over Louis's as he led him into his office. Louis immediately seated himself on the small leather couch, snatching Harry's coffee with a little giggle before beginning to sip it. He made a sour face at the bitterness, but continued to drink it. Benjamin squealed in delight as he bounced in Harry's arms, little chubby arms wrapping around his neck as well as they could. "Well, I missed my babies too." Harry murmured.

Louis immediately curled into his side when he sat beside him, pressing his face into his neck. "Papa, missed you lots and lots, yeah?" He whispered into his ear, "Love you, yeah?"

Harry chuckled and nodded, wrapping an arm around Louis and nuzzling into his hair as Benjamin quieted, thumb pressing into his mouth as he sucked softly. "Love you too, babe. Love you both." He whispered.

"Mr. Styles? Your next appointment is here." The secretary said with an apologetic smile before the man pushed past her rudely, a crude smirk on his lips. Louis looked up, and he froze, lips parting and eyes widening. Harry looked up as well, eyebrows furrowed.

"S-Stan?" Louis whispered out, voice a bit wobbly as he pressed closer to Harry, gripping his shirt tightly as he rested his hand on Benjamin's back protectively.

Harry's eyes immediately gained a fire in them, lips curling into a frown. He didn't know that the Stan that had called was the same Stan that fucked Louis over. Louis whimpered as Stan took a few steps forward, "This is my kid, yeah?" He cooed, reaching out to touch the small baby before Louis smacked his hand harshly, Benjamin oblivious as he happily sucked on his thumb. "Don't touch him," he said in a shaky voice.

"You're such a slut, Louis. I see you moved on, no problem." Stan said, face twisted cruelly as he stiffened, "It's only a matter of time until Mr. Styles here gets sick of you too, you and your baby." He spat. Harry gently put Benjamin in Louis's arms before standing and placing one hard punch on Stan's cheek, then his knee to the younger man's groin.

Stan was gripping his crotch for a moment before lunging at Harry, but he was stopped by the large security guard that had him by the arms. Harry let out a breath, "Thanks Paul. Take him out of here for me, yeah?" He murmured, and the large man nodded, offering a tiny smile before walking from the room, holding the struggling man with ease.

Louis sniffled quietly, holding Benjamin close to his chest as tears rolled down his cheeks. Harry sat back down, pulling him onto his lap and soothing him gently, Benjamin gently pressed between their bodies as Harry kissed Louis slowly. "Shh, shh," he murmured against his soft lips, thumbing away his tears with one hand.

"Ignore everything he said, Louis. I love you, and he's scum. You're my fiancé, and I'll never ever leave you." He whispered in his ear, holding him close as the boy slowly stopped crying. "There we go. So, so perfect."

Louis sniffled, rubbing his eyes with one hand and cradling Benjamin with the other. "I love you t-too." He whispered softly, leaning into him. And in that moment, nothing mattered but his little family.

-

STAN WAS BACK EW GROSS

Haha lol, um. It's all cute fluffiness and DID YOU CATCH THE PART ABOUT THE CONDOM HM HM HM ;)

I think you know what that means...

;)))))

SIX DAYS UNTIL MY ONE DIRECTION CONCERT

TWELVE DAYS UNTIL MY ED SHEERAN CONCERT (as of August 21st, 2014 :P)

I love you all, yeah!

COMMENT, VOTE, AND YAAAAY

Much love,

H.x

(P.s. ALMOST 10K READS AND OVER 1K VOTES WHAAAAT OMG IM SO HAPPY U KNOW)