ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

Attn: if you haven't read chapter eight, it is because it was privated. Here is a link to it on AO3:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/2075736

Please read before reading the next chapter(s).

Thank you.

***********

"You and I, we're drifting over the edge.

And I will fall for you, I will fall for you, and if I fall for you, would you fall too?" -Ed Sheeran

Louis awoke early the next morning, feeling gross and sticky, but overall happy. He and Harry had actually had sex, and he honestly couldn't fucking believe it. It made him giddy just thinking about it. His eyes slowly opened and his cheeks flushed when he met Harry's gaze.

"Morning baby," Harry murmured, pressing a soft kiss to Louis's lips before running his hands over his sides. He giggled softly, "Morning, Harry." He said, to which Harry pouted a bit. "Remember what you called me last night?" He cooed, and Louis's cheeks darkened.

"D-daddy?" He squeaked out, and Harry laughed, nodding. "Okay... Morning, d-daddy," he mumbled shyly, squeaking quietly in surprise as Harry lifted Louis up and stood from the bed, carrying him into the bathroom. "Lets take a bath together, darling." He said, cradling Louis in one arm, plugging the tub and turning the water on with one hand, the warm water flowing into the large tub. He stepped inside with the smaller boy, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck as he sat.

Louis giggled quietly and turned on Harry's lap, legs wrapped around his waist. He began to trace the tattoos on Harry's chest, humming quietly to himself. "You're so pretty," he giggled, and Harry playfully scoffed. "I'm not pretty. I'm dashing, or handsome," he teased, and Louis rolled his eyes, grinning as he leaned in to lightly nip at his bottom lip.

They sat in a comfortable silence for a few moments before Louis began to get a bit fidgety. "What is it, boo?" Harry asked, an eyebrow quirked as he gently squeezed the small boy's hips. Louis stopped his movement, cheeks flushed as he slowly looked up at the older man. "I, uh, um... Are we dating?" He blurted, fingers gripping Harry's shoulders tightly. "B-because--" Louis was interrupted by Harry swiftly kissing his lips, "I thought we were," Harry chuckled after pulling back.

Louis's blush deepened as he nodded slowly, pressing his face into Harry's neck. "Boyfriends?" He mumbled softly. "Boyfriends." Harry confirmed fondly, holding Louis's small body close and reaching over to turn the water off once the tub was filled with the steaming water.

Later, Harry was dropping Louis off at work before going to his own company. He pressed a soft kiss to Louis's lips, one finger hooked in string of the apron around his neck. "Bye, baby boy." He murmured, to which Louis blushed and nuzzled his nose to his for a moment, "Bye Hazzie," he whispered softly before slipping from the range rover, Harry driving away after promising to pick him up after work.

Louis sighed dreamily and walked(or limped, due to the shape of his arse) into the bakery, a goofy smile on his lips. He let out a squeak when he was tugged out of his dreamy and happy state by Eleanor, whom was smirking at the younger boy. "That was a nice little kiss you two shared, hm? And are you limping, Louis William Tomlinson?" Eleanor teased, much to Louis's displeasure.

"El!" He whined softly, pushing her away with a pout on his lips before making his way to the counter, leaving Eleanor to flip the open sign to show at the front. He smiled when he saw Barbara mosey out of the back, grey hair pulled into a bun. "Hi barbs!" He said brightly, the old woman immediately walking over to Louis, cupping his cheeks.

"My dear Louis, you're glowing." She cooed, kissing his forehead and smiling as the small lad blushed shyly. "Thank you," he mumbled softly and quietly, knowing what had probably brought on the glow. "How's Harry doing?" She asked, pulling away from Louis as a customer entered. "Harry's great, yeah. We're great," he said with a wide smile, quickly ringing the customer up and handing them their pastry before turning back to Barbara.

Barbara grinned, "I was hoping that you two would get together. You're a good match, honestly." She said, and Louis blushed, raising his eyebrows. "You planned this?" He squeaked quietly, but Barbara just laughed. "An old woman like me can act young sometimes, Louis." She said before kissing Louis's cheek and pinching his bum, walking into the back. And Louis was quite happy that the older woman did somewhat plan this, because she was the whole reason that they had met. He was indebted to her.

He sighed contently, smiling to himself and continuing to help the customers. He did so for the next hours, soon finishing work and hanging up his apron. "Barbs, El, I'm leaving!" He called, quickly signing out before bustling out of the bakery, his jacket wrapped tight around himself. He climbed into Harry's car when he arrived, pressing a kiss to his lip. "Hi Hazzie. I missed you," he said shyly, buckling his seatbelt. "Hi baby," he cooed, gently pushing Louis's hair from his face before pulling away from the curb.

"Uh, my ultrasound's next week, as I was wondering if you would come with me?" Louis said after a bit of a silence in the car, his hand in Harry's, whom looked over at him once they stopped at a red light. He smiled widely, "Of course."

And yeah, Louis was seriously indebted.

-

Hi, thanks for reading this far :D I appreciate every single read, vote, comment, and fan. :)))))))

Well, the ultrasound is next chapter, and this is your last chance!! BOY OR GIRL???? :P

Hope you like, I know it's short, but I'm quite sick at the moment *cough cough*

Well, next update is Thursday. See you then!

VOTE, COMMENT, EAT CAKE(preferably chocolate)

H.x