Season 1: Episode 8

Golden Legs

Spear told me Larry was coming to me.What the hell did he mean by that??

When i asked, he said Larry wanted to talk to me about some things,so i should just act normal.

Larry called a few hours later, he said he wanted to meet me, we arranged to meet at Basilissa comm. 6.
To be sincere , i did not want to go at all, but if i did not go it will seem strange I thought.

All this time Debaddeat was still playing Fifa. He'd scored me like 20- 0. I left his place for my house, i took a shower and left for Basilissa.

I was nibbling on a samosa. Larry was damn late and I was getting impatient, when he finally came i could not believe what i saw. Larry had bandages everywhere. Bomber and Mixi did a good job, he was finding it difficult to even talk.

He was not fit to fight me,and he did not know i was the one responsible for his condition.

He said whilst he was at the hospital he met a girl. She was visiting sick people at the hospital. She was my former class mate? Azuki? I used to call her "golden legs".

So this boy wants golden legs now? Her dad is a pastor if I remember correctly. He said i should talk to golden legs on his behalf. so he couldn't even approach a girl? No wonder!

I felt sorry for what i did to him so i agreed to help him out, he payed for everything i ate and left.
So this is why this guy wanted to meet me??!
I went straight home. The next day i decided to visit golden legs.
She was so excited to see me
We talked for hours, before i raised the main topic. Her face changed at once. She was shocked at what i was saying. She asked me to accompany her for a walk and i did.
She was telling me about how she is a pastors daughter and must live up to that. It was one of those conversations. What does being a pastor's daughter change?

I don't know what happened, but we started talking about hoe she's never kissed someone. She said she never kissed and was still a virgin. I felt like I was getting too much information, did she like the guy or not?
Before I knew it, I was staring at her lips, they looked real good, in-fact, " golden"
We were now under a tree, i looked her in the eyes and gave her a long kiss.
She didn't pull back, she liked it?
I let her go and saw the shock on her face, she just stood there looking at me. So i gave her another one, this time i pulled her closer.
i had chewed on some sweet scented gum, so i knew my mouth tasted and smelt like heaven.
She also held me,we were under that tree for some time . I finally stopped. I was asking myself why I was messing around.
Cause i could see she wanted more. She asked me whether i loved her.
Brothers and Sisters in the Lord...... This is not how it works, i don't  like lying to girls or anyone in general. I told her i was in a relationship.
She started blushing.... I knew she was jealous .I apologized and we walked back.

Unknown to us, some other girl Xaviera saw all the action. She later sent me a vn on Snapchat saying she saw everything. If this girl spills what she saw, Bela will be heartbroken and so will Whitney.

Songs on Audiomack 🖤🖤