And it was then that the silence started drifting away like a cop car driving away as fast as it could to chase after the perpetrator.

And when he opened his eyes, he was laying on dirt. Pain finally striking him..

His hair hung down was sprawled across the ground and the car was no longer mobile. Groans of pain were echoed and Jungkook noticed one person was hanging upside down, black hair falling over the seat as he sat there unconscious.

Jungkook touched his cheek to feel something wet and when he pulled his hand away, scarlet covered his fingertips. He looked up to see V sprawled on the ground, lower half in the car while his upper half was out, the light hitting his back.

Namjoon coughed loudly and Jungkook looked at the broken window behind him to see the tall man drag himself out of the flipped car, cuts and scrapes on his cheeks, as he pulled Yoongi out with him.

Yoongi had a deep gash on his forehead and was breathing heavily, pushing Namjoon away and crawling back to the window, tugging on something, but Namjoon grabbed his shoulder. "Yoongi, he's stuck! We need to go-"

"Hoseok," Yoongi protested, shoving Namjoon away. Namjoon looked at the busted open window and saw Jungkook. He got on his hands and knees and extended a hand to the youngest member. "

"Kook! Oh my god- hurry up. Come here."

Jungkook was in shock. He didn't even feel when they flipped over, didn't feel when the kiss ended and V was flung away from him, didn't feel the impact when he fell to the ground. He shakily crawled out of the car and Namjoon helped him up.

"V-V..." Jungkook tugged on Namjoon's sleeve with big scared eyes, eyes of prey that had witnessed the massacre of its entire family. Namjoon frowned but went to the other side of the truck to pull V all the way out.

Jungkook's eyes shifted to look down at Yoongi trying to get Hoseok unstuck and he remembered Jiyong in the front seat. He got on his knees and kicked in the window to see Jiyong struggling to undo his seatbelt.

"Stupid....fucking thing," he muttered, looking up to see Jungkook. Jungkook tried his best to smile as he reached over to assist the man. Jiyong's eyes snapped to the other side as he heard mumbling voices and pained groans from the van laying on its side near them. He slapped Jungkook's hands away from him and pushed him. "You need to go."

"Jiyong-"

"You need to go! Now! They can't get you, Jungkook!"

"I'm not worth it, let me help you!" Jungkook panicked, reaching over again only to be shoved by the guy hanging upside down.

"Jungkook. You are worth it. If they get their hands on you, then it's over for everyone. There won't be a future in the music business. Innocent people who haven't even lived yet will have to choose between killing or being killed! Suho and Baekhyun didn't stay behind for nothing!"

Jungkook choked on a soft sob as he shook his head. He pulled away and looked at Yoongi arguing with the unstuck Hoseok. "You need to go and protect Jungkook and V. Protect Namjoon and anyone else with you, you got it?"

"Hoseok-"

"Yoongi, for fuck sakes, please!" Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's arm. "I need to make a distraction, they're waking up."

"I won't fucking let you kill yourself, Hoseok, It's not an option. I-I'm your hyung. You need to listen to me!"

Jungkook looked away and let the couple fight as he stood up. Where was Namjoon? Jungkook walked around the car before he was tackled in a hug, his fear disappearing at the scent that filled his nose.