16

I wiped everyone's memory.

Well, not everyone. Just the people who saw me using my power, minus the boys and Tiye, of course.

I changed what they saw so that it looked like I had just knocked the guy out. I left Logan with his memory of the events, just to give him a scare. I didn't tell the others what I had done until they started complaining that no one was making a big deal about or that the government hadn't come to get me for tests (so supportive of you, Liam). Logan decided to start telling people at the school about my powers. People would just laugh him off, including myself and my friends. As I'm sure you've guessed, that was us playing along to give him an even bigger scare. So, things returned to being more or less normal. At least, I had hoped.

The doctors were right when the said that I may develop symptoms of PTSD if my memories of what happened ever returned. Tiye was right when she said having my past memories may drive me in sane. In other words, I got a large dose of I told you so from a whole bunch of people. Even I was beginning to think I was going insane from what happened. Why, you ask. Easy.

#1. Bugs. I had a moment where I thought I was covered in bugs. I was hallucinating.

#2. People. I started seeing people who were not there.

#3. The doctor said it, so it must be true.

They decided to put me on medication. Don't ask me what types because I can't pronounce the names of that shit. Too long and scientific, you know? After the first lot didn't work they put me on another set, then another, then another, all the way up to the stage where we were told to consider putting me in a white padded room, if you know what I mean. 

Obviously, everyone turned down that option.