Chapter 11 "Can't Sleep"

*Talia's POV*

I was so worried about what happened to Lilah today. The nurse told me everything. I hate Mikayla. She hurt my only friend. Lilah gave me her address and I was on my way. I pulled up and knocked on the front door of her house.

"I'll get it!" I heard someone yell from behind the closed door. I guess she has roommates. I must meet them!

"Hey!" Lilah said as she opened the door. "Come in!"

"Okay, so how are you feeling? I heard about today. It sounded terrible." I said walking inside.

"Oh I'm fine now." she answered.

"So I heard you talking to someone before you opened the door. Roommates?" I asked.

"Yeah...." she hesitated.

"Well, can I meet them please?" I retorted back.

"Yeah sure. They're downstairs with a friend. I'll get one of them. Stay here though." she said.

She walked downstairs and when she came up, she hid someone behind the basement door.

"Okay Tal, don't freak out, k?"

"Yeah sure! Just let me see!" I said getting excited.

"Okay..." She said as she pulled a man out from behind the door.

"This is my brother, Brendon." she said as he waved.

B-Br-Brendon?" I stuttered before all I could see was blackness.

*Lilah's POV*

"She fainted!" Brendon yelled down to Dallon and Spencer. I heard them run upstairs and immediately gave orders.

"Bren, grab the pillow and Dall get some cold water." I didnt ask Spencer for anything so he just stood and watched.

As soon as Dallon gave me the water, Talia's head was being put under the pillow. I sprinkled the water on her face and her eyes shot open soon after.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" She screeched as she saw the boys.

"What the hell Tal?!"

"Brendon a-and Dallon a-and oh my god its Spencer!" she yelled.

"Yes!" I yelled back at her. "Now calm down and I can explain!"

"O-okay."

I told her basically my life story. She was fangirling through it all, I just didn't mention me and Dallon yet. That was the last thing I wanted to say.

"And one more thing." I began. "Dallon and I are sort of together..."

"Aw. How cute!" She said. I was not expecting that reaction, but I guess she finally finished fangirling.

Soon after, Talia had to leave. It was getting late and we had school tomorrow. We said our goodbyes after I warned her not to tell anyone about me and the guys.

"Well, night guys!" I said as I started upstairs for my bedroom, "Dall, you comin'?"

He looked at Brendon for approval. After Brendon had slowly nodded, giving Dallon a glare, we started to go up the stairs. I heard Brendon ask if Spencer wanted to sleep over but I didn't hear an answer.

As soon as Dallon's and my head reached the pillows, he snaked his arms around my waist and he soon fell asleep holding me. After about an hour, I pushed him over gently so I could have more room.

After what seemed like a few minutes of tossing and turning to get comfy, I looked at the alarm clock "Three in the morning?!" I thought to myself. I decided to go downstairs to get something to drink and maybe just sleep on the couch.

I heard footsteps and quiet noises coming from the kitchen. "Hello, Brendon?" I whispered hoping it wasn't someone stealing.

"No its me." I heard the familiar voice whisper.

"Oh thank god Spencer. I thought you were someone else."

"Can't sleep?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Me neither." He said as he took a seat on the couch.

*Spencer's POV*

Lilah and I just sat on the couch. Her head rested on my chest and I played with her black hair. We just talked about whatever we could think of until I saw the clock.

"Lilah, dude, its four in the morning. Get some rest."

"I can't. I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. I'm stressed and just don't want to go." she whined.

"How did you used to fall asleep? Y'know before you came here to live." I asked. Maybe I could help.

"I listened to your music." she confessed.

I was about to do something I would never really do for anyone else.

"Things are shaping up to be pretty odd. Little deaths in musical beds..." I began to sing the beginning of "That Green Gentleman." When I finished the song, I could feel Lilah's breathing become steady and knew she had fallen asleep.

My eyelids became heavy and I drifted off too, thinking about my amazing friendship with Lilah. She was like a little sister to me and I was planning on protecting her like a big brother should.

#####

I'm so sorry for late update. I was having problems with Wattpad and I started highschool yesterday. I was so nervous but its actually a lot of fun so far!

I should have made up for the late update by writing a more exciting chapter or a longer one but sorry...I didnt≧﹏≦

Anyway let me know what you think!(=^_^=)