Surprise

Jungkook's POV:

It had been 2 hours since dinner, and I had arrived at the small secluded fire pit that was apart of the garden. Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung were also there. The journal was already in the fire pit.
"How much longer do we have to wait?" Hoseok said with annoyance.
"Let's just wait a little more, if the others don't show up, then we'll just continue on without them." I reassure them.
"Wasn't this supposed to help us let go?" Namjoon asked.
"Yes, but maybe some of the others may not want to witness the burning." I suggested. Namjoon looked a little skeptical but decided to take my word for it. After a few minutes of waiting, Jin comes out looking very distraught.
"She's gone." He said in a panic. We all looked to each other with wide eyes.
"What?" I exclaimed.
"I went to check on her and she wasn't in her room." Jin said. Though I, unlike the others, knew he was really going to take Y/N to of the cars to help her leave. "I looked all over for her and she just disappeared." He added.
"Yoongi and Jimin aren't here, maybe they know where she's at." Taehyung suggested. That's when both Jin's and my eyes widened. We both looked to each other.
"They've taken her." Jin said with distress.
"Wait what?" Hoseok comments. "Why?" He asks.
"A few days ago, Y/N had told me that Yoongi had offer to make her one of us. But she denied it. I guess now it really wasn't a choice." Jin explained as he noticeably became more and more furious.
"Hold on, why would Yoongi do that? Doesn't he realize how stupid that is?" Namjoon interjected.
"Guess not." Jin answered.

Jin's POV:

After I answered Namjoon I pulled out my phone and called Yoongi.

"Hello." Yoongi spoke in a calm voice.

"Where are you?" I asked firmly. A small chuckle could be heard from the other line.

"Just taking a little ride out to town." He said

"Is Y/N with you?" I ask. There was a moment silence.

"Yes, and so is Jimin." Yoongi said calmly.

"What are you doing with her? Why do you ha-"

"I have a little surprise planned for you all. And I know how much you all love surprises." Yoongi chuckle once more.

"Damn you YOONGI!" I yelled.
"We were all dammed when we set foot on that estate. Might as well have some fun with it." Yoongi chuckled. "See you soon." He said before hanging up. I look to the others.
"We need to go now." I said before turning around.
"Hyung? Do you even know where he's heading?" Hoseok stops me. I thought about it for a moment.
"No but we can find out on the way. The nearest town is just 3 hours from here. With any luck, we can catchup to him before he does anything to her." I tell them. They all gave me a nod and we headed towards the garage.

Your POV:

Jimin didn't take much from me. Instead he looked to Yoongi.
"Yoongi can I please just have some time with her before we turn her?" He pleaded. Yoongi was looking out the window and sighed.
"You got 30 minutes, and that's it." Yoongi said coldly before walking to the door and exiting the room. Jimin then looked to me with a mischievous grin.
"Then let's not waist any time." Jimin said as he set me on the bed gently. "I'll try to be nice." Jimin said as he sat in between my legs and unbuttoning his shirt. He straddled over me and licked his lips, starring at me with his seductive eyes. I didn't do anything except lay there. I knew I couldn't escape. All I could do was obey, whether it was willingly or through compulsion.

Jimin made me take off my shirt and toss it to the ground. He let out a devilish chuckle and leaned his head towards my chest and began to lick it slowly. He slowly slithered his tongue up my neck and to my left ear. He then whispered.
"I'm so glad I get to have you." Jimin then began slipping both my pants and knickers down my thighs and to my legs. He didn't take them off fully because he didn't have much time. Jimin then unzipped his pants and slipped them down. I soon feel his member enter my body, and I let out a moan. "Oh? You like that don't you?" He chuckled as he began to thrust. "Just think, once you're one of us you get to do this whenever you feel like it." He chuckled softly. I didn't say anything. All that could be heard was the sound of our satisfaction. Jimin leaned in close once more, and I felt his soft lips connect with mine. His right hand moved to my right breast and he began to squeeze. He continuously thrusted his member into me slowly. His moist lips still touching mine. The motion soon began to slow, and I could feel Jimin pulling out. I finally look at him and he gave me a satisfying smile. Jimin then slipped his pants back up, and I reluctantly did the same. Jimin handed me my shirt and then laid next to me on the bed. "Thank you so much." He sighed before turning his head towards me. I once again didn't say anything. "Taehyung was right, you really do know how to please someone." He remarked. "Which means it will be better once you turn."