(Chapter 14)

A/N: omg so this is ranked #2 for ministar and I'm in tears aaaa 😭 😭 thank you!!!! I know I haven't posted in ages and I'm so sorry but here you go!
Ps. Sorry the last chapter was so short! People wanted me to post so I did. This one is longer don't y'all worry :)

~~Vikk's P.O.V~~
"right guys, this is it, it's our only chance to save Simon. We know his location. It's time to save him." Josh says, calmly.
Everyone is so calm, I don't know how. I'm having a mental breakdown and I can't stop crying. But I must stay strong, for him. I must. I can't let him down, he needs me. I... Even took a razor out of a pencil sharpener and... But Ethan caught me before I could pierce my skin with it. I guess that's good, but I cannot help but blame myself and feel that it is my fault Simon is in this mess, therefore I need to be punished for it. But looking back at it now, I'm glad he stopped me, because I do not want Simon to be more hurt than he already is. He's my soul mate, I can't do him dirty like that.

"Vikk?" Tobi waves his hand infront of my face, as I was undoubtedly staring blankly at the wall, my face stained with tears. "You okay?"

"yeah." I lie, emotionless. I see them looking at me with so much pity, I hate that, but I understand and I would be the same if it was the person they loved the most was being held captive.

"alright. We will go at 5:00pm. We have 4 hours to get ready. Get everything you need and our rescue mission will be on its way.

~~Simon's P.O.V~~
Devin, or whatever the assholes name was, was on watch. The worst, may I add. At least with the others they don't try and make me feel like shit, mentally and physically, because Devin hits the hardest with his whips but mainly how deep he cuts with his knives. I looked hopeful, I don't know why. They may have taken everything away from me, but in my pocket was this photo of Vikk and me, it always makes me hope he'll come and find me. I'm starting to lose hope though...

"they won't find you" Devin scoffs, snapping me out of my thoughts "no one will, give up" he walks closer to my cell, I almost have a heart attack (not literally) in fear if he saw the photo, the only thing keeping me going in this godforsaken place, he'd take it away. I swiftly, without even thinking, shove it behind my back, scrunching it even more than it was, but I was careful not to tear it. It is too precious.

"Yes they will! They care and they won't give up!" I defend them.
They will find me
Won't they?

Our last hope /Ministar/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें