Lies (chapter 4)

~~ Simon's P.O.V~~

Lies.

That's all I've been telling for the last year. I can't tell anyone about us. That's because of the people that are out there. Our fans mainly. But there are some other YouTubers too. It's been twelve hours since Vikky was rushed to hospital. Twelve hours ago, Vikk could have lost his life. I can't bare to think about it any longer.

I need to say something to someone​.

But just as I think that somebody has to ruin my train of thought.
The doctor walks in and announces that we can go in. I immediately rush to his room and barge through the huddle of nurses by his bed. As the guys walk in, or just stay by the door, I try to hide my tears but Josh just came and sat down next to me, trying to comfort me. I could see how gutted they all were, and all ready to ask questions. But no one is as distraught as I am

~~Josh's  P.O.V~~

As I walked in Vikk's room I saw Simon sat in the corner next to his bed. He was crying. And I know exactly who did this. Exactly why and exactly how.

Unfortunately, Simon has no clue... This was all getting too much for me, let alone Simon. What the others didn't know (apart from Tobi, Harry  and JJ) was that Simon was---

I was cut off by the shuffling of feet. I had just been stood there, staring like a weirdo staring at Simon. I slowly walked over to Simon, sad down next to him and started rubbing his back.

I didn't know what it was like to be in his position, but I did know how it felt to feel vulnerable.

JJ decides to break the silence "It's a shame though," he starts "I really think Vikk and Ratna should've ended up together, but now he may not make it, well..."

"That's enough" Simon blurts out

"chill, Simon, you're tired, get some rest, you're so jumpy. I'm sure he'll be fin-"

Simon ignores JJ, cutting him off "Vikk and I are dating!"

He's done it. He's come out. "Welcome to outside of the closet boy. It sucks. You're gonna love it!" Tobi pats his back and walks outside to give the rest of whom do not know time to process it.

~~Ethan's P.O.V~~

I mean, I feel so bad for making those jokes now...

I can't. It's not possible. Because that means... if Vikk is gay then.

Oh God no. He wants to date Vikk and-- he must've got jealous...

"Good morning," the nurse strolls into his room

"G-good or bad news?" Simon asks

"Not good, I'm afraid." She starts "if he doesn't wake up within the next 24 hours we're going to have to take him off--"
The doctor comes in and inturrups her "Excuse me, but we found this on top of the man's coat when he got ran over"

And there he held the black, small box with some beautiful patterns on it

What's that? Was Vikk going to propose?