The Void (chapter 3)

~~??? P.O.V~~

I was following them that afternoon. I told the rest of the guys that I had a date. Another lie. But this time I needed to.

The world is a horrific and horrendous place at times. And this was an example, or more importantly the humans that walk this earth on the planet.

The car swerved from lane to lane. A fancy car. A fancy car that I recognized. The one I have to drive.
I can't believe he's actually making me do this...

I didn't want to, but unfortunately I did. Sometimes I feel like you can never see or feel anything worse then a friend in an unimaginable situation.

A situation such as a car crash. A situation where you know why, who, how and when is worse. It can be even more worse if you can't say anything. You feel like you're drowning, suffocating. Can't say or do anything.

I was blackmailed you see, and I felt powerless. Powerless because the person I was being blackmailed by was supposedly my mate.

(Lakeisha is back to save the cringy ass paragraph ~T)

Ha. 'Mate'. A term I'll only ever use in front of the other guys.

However I know they are all being blackmailed by this ass. But we can't say anything because he has dirt on all of us. All of our dirty, dirty secrets.

When they all come out,

I will be free

They will be free.

We need that little piece of freedom that I pray for everyday. I cling onto it because I'm desperate because I cannot take much of this any longer...

I answer my vibrating phone "Hello?"

"Did you do it?!"

"...of course, I had no choice!!"

"Good" he laughs murderously and hangs up on me

I am so so sorry.

~~Tobi's P.O.V~~

"Oh my gosh what happened?!" I run into the waiting room of the hospital

I swallow the lump in my throat and Simon clears his throat, "it's Vikk..." he starts, bursting into tears "I- he- they... I don't know why! Look what they've almost killed him! I..." he can't get his words out they're all stammered.

Oh, so Simon doesn't know?

Oh, no... that poor thing..

"What?! No! Who would do such a thing!"

You know exactly who would.

"J-Josh is on h-his w-way the others didn't p-pick up..." he chokes out

~~Vikk's P.O.V~~

All I can see is darkness. Where am I? This place​... I feel like it's been here all along. Like it's been waiting for me to see it. My head hurts. My arm too, infact, all of me aches. What happened, all I remember is crossing the road. Bright lights. Head lights. Car lights. No! Oh God. Thank the lord that I told Simon before it was too late. I dread to think what's going through his mind right now.

Wait no... no no no! I didn't tell him!! Fuck I didn't ask hi---

"3, 2, 1!" I feel a jab to my arm and the voice continues "that should numb the pain for a while
Victim still breathing"

That's it. I'm in a hospital. Great. Simon's gonna have hope that I'm gonna survive and I'm gonna sleep right out of his grip...

I love him. I love him so much. He doesn't even know how much I love him. If only I had asked if he---

"You may come in," the voice spoke again "but he is unresponsive." I heard footsteps and then everything went back to the way it was. Black. Nothing but nothingness. The cold, icy feeling of peace. Usually in the Sidemen house silence/peace was a gift. But now, now it was like torture, because I know as soon as everything's quite there's something that has happened...

Darkness.

The void.

The medicine is kicking in

"Vikk... it's so great to see yo--"