Lights out (chapter 9)

~~Vikk's P.O.V~~

My eyes slowly open and adjust to the light. "Shit, I must be awake" I mumble quietly to myself.

Which means everyone I love is in danger again.

I see a blonde figure in the seat opposite wall that I'm facing. "Hey dude" I say, thinking of it as nothing because I thought it was Ethan. I look closer trying to study him "wait it's yo-"

"Don't say another word." He stands up, intimidatingly and slowly strolls towards me. It's him again... he was in the car I knew it was him!
"I bet you remember me, don't you? I'll make sure you'll never forget me. Let's be adults here. Hurting you won't effect you in any way. So how about we take your little boy toy now that everyone knows about you on your social platforms you're done for."

I shake my head no as my eyes well up. "Don't touch him don't lay a finger on him" I whisper.

He laughs demonically "no. This is what you deserve"

He's going to hurt the person I care and trust the most.. how are people so cruel?! What is society?

What did I ever do to deserve this?

"What do you want from me?" I scream, the pain in my hip from the impact of the car. I see him walk up to me and jab a needle into my arm. Whatever it was, and his intentions with it sure worked because I felt my eyes close and my vision starts to blur until all I see is nothing.

~~Devin's P.O.V~~
(if you didn't guess that was the evil one from ^^^^)

Having enough of his bullshit excuses I waltz over and inject him with drugs that wil make him go back to sleep for a while. He knows exactly what he's done. And he has to pay. Just in time, too. I see doctors rush in just as I was down the hall. The monitor must've said that he was awake again. That means they'll find what has been put in his system and he'll be up quicker than predicted.

1 new message: Boss
"His boy toy has left the house. He's on his way. Get ready. If you don't then say bye-bye to your son."

I wish I didn't have to do this. Sometimes I wonder if what boss says Vikk done to his daughter was true. He just seems too... nice.

Eventually, I exit the building and see the blonde kid in the photos. That's the one. Vikk's little 'boy toy'.

I power walk towards him. I put on a concerned face and rush faster towards him "Hey are you Simon Minter?"

"Yeah," he replies "Sorry I'm sort of in a rush, sir."

"Your friend, he's dead" I lie. "I know how to help him. Come with me."

"Wh-what?!" He chokes out "no, no! He can't be! He was doing better. I don't even know you wh-why would I-I come with you?"

"Shut up and get in the van" I shout and grab him, which is easy. He's skinny and I'm bulky. I shove him in the back "you talk too much, so don't say a fucking word."

Our last hope /Ministar/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें