There's no way out (chapter 11)

~~Vikk's P.O.V~~

"They're going to call me soon." I announce to all of the guys, whom I have gathered, I have a genius plan. "Are you all ready?"

"What is it Vikk?" Josh sighs "give up. There's no hope."

"Oh, but there is." I grinned, turning around in my spiny chair to face him. "We're going to track their calls. So, which one of you wants to do it?"

For a few moments it was just silence and they just stared. Eventually, Josh stepped in and raised his hand

"I'll do it" he said with a sigh as no one else was volunteering. But I'll need some help" He looked over at Ethan.
I nodded and spun around back to face my pc monitor and opened up discord. I stared at the screen, my leg bouncing up and down with nerves and anticipation. I can't begin to fathom what danger Simon could be in right now. What if they show me his detached head, or what if they do that in front of me, what if they don't actually have him and they just kill him in front of us all? I suppose Harry noticed I was getting worked up and put his hand on my shoulder sympathetically.

"Calm down Vikk" He shrugged and showed me a small smile.

"Like you said, there's hope. That's all we need."

~~Tobi's P.O.V~~
I pulled the car over and put it in park, glancing out the window to the small cabin I had stopped next to. I can't believe they're doing this. Or even that I'm doing this! Simon is in there. If I go in, they'll make me do something but if I refuse they'll hurt me too.

Simon would never forgive me, he probably won't anyway. On the other hand, going in could lead to all of us being hurt. I took a deep breath, opening the car door, careful not to bash it against the tree a few feet away.

They were smart to pick a cabin in the woods weren't they? That's a downfall for me though... they were right when they said no one would ever find it. They said no one could find them, as if it was impossible. I almost couldn't, myself. Of course, I have been there once for a few brief moments and even then they blindfolded me making me agree to their preposterous idea of hurting Vik otherwise they'd kill me, and JJ was the one driving. I could tell by his voice. We had to discuss what to do to Vik. I wanted nothing to do with it, obviously, but it's not like I had a choice. JJ would tell the biggest secret of my life I swore I'd tell no one. I didn't think it'd be too severe. At the time I didn't think it'd be very severe. I definitely didn't think it'd lead to attempt murder and kidnapping.

The directions the boys gave me were very precise, and I made it to the cabin without getting lost. It was hidden behind a multitude of trees, and almost unseen when driven past. Though I knew better.