"He had to drive around. People were shooting at the tires. He got out on the other side to help with heavy fire."

"Who's driving, then??"

"G is."

"Well he better hurry up, we can't all hide behind this small thing," Yoongi muttered, plopping down on the grass with a sigh. Namjoon looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"You aren't planning on napping, are you?"

"Depends on how long it'll take him to get back," Yoongi scoffed, checking the magazine of his gun. V soon joined them, sliding on his knees to barely miss being hit by a bullet that nicked his hair. V and Suho met eyes and Suho nodded.

"I trust you now. Good plan, by the way. You caught everyone off guard." Suho patted V's back and V grunted, not fond of people touching him -unless it was Jungkook or Yoongi- and he muttered a quiet 'thanks'. Jin cupped Jungkook's cheeks, checking to make sure he wasn't hurt or bleeding anywhere, his fatherly instincts taking over.

"I almost shit myself when V dragged you up there, I thought he was going to kill you!"

"Jin-hyung, stop yelling-"

"I can yell as much as I want, fuck off," Jin hissed as he pulled him into a hug.

"I don't care what the hell you have to do, I want you to find Jeon and V and get rid of them!" a booming voice shouted over all the sound, perking Jungkook's curiosity.

He peeked over the table and saw a man hiding behind the stage with some Idols surrounding him, a girl named Joy, a boy named Sehun, another boy named Kai and one more that Jungkook recognized as Jaebum. The group nodded and began to advance. Jungkook gulped and hid behind the table again just as a white truck pulled up.

The door opened and inside was Hoseok and Jiyong, Jiyong behind the wheel and Hoseok in the passenger seat, reaching behind him and opening the back door. "Hurry your asses up!"

They all piled into the car except for Baekhyun and Suho. V looked at the two and cocked a brow. "Are you two not coming?"

"Nah. We've waited a long time to end these idiots," Baekhyun said with a closed lip smile as Suho nodded to them.

"You guys be safe. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon."

V nodded and closed the door, making himself comfortable next to Jungkook. Jungkook was fidgeting with his fingers, his foot anxiously tapping against the floor. Jin, namjoon and Yoongi sat in front of them in the middle row, discussing with Hoseok about where they were taking them.

"Busan," Hoseok said, making Jungkook freeze. "Jungkook's family is there and so is his father's company. It'll be a while before we get there so make yourselves comfy."

"Let's just hope we don't run out of gas," Jiyong muttered as they drove.

V looked over at Jungkook and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, his hand squeezing his arm. Jungkook looked up at him with wide eyes.

"There....were a lot of dead bodies back there..."

"There was."

"It.....probably wasn't your first time seeing something like that..."

"It wasn't."

Jungkook frowned and relaxed his head against V's shoulder. "I just want this all to end."

"I know, bun." V turned his head and pressed his nose and lips to Jungkook's head, his eyes closing. "It'll be over soon. And you'll live your life as you want it. Okay?"