Chapter 9: Trouble With The Queen

Wonderland

Once again, Sora and Kim were singing baby shark. Misty was in the middle of Kim and I, purring like crazy. Max was asleep on my lap, keeping me warm. Riku and Sora were up front. Riku was driving the gummy and leaning on the side of the ship, annoyed. I was sitting behind him, laughing at his reaction. Max was curled up next to me, sleeping silently. We were on the way to Wonderland, which was one of the places that Kim and I wanted to go. I sighed as I looked ahead at the world as it twirled in front of us. It was a pink checkered world with things like castles and hedges standing all over the world. It rotated around in a circle, letting us all examine it. Riku huffed as he held onto the wheel. "Hang on" he said, as we headed more towards the world. We gripped to the seats as we went full boar into the world, but landed lightly. I gripped to my chair as I held my breath, hoping I wasn't dead. "It's ok Mal, we landed" Riku said as I opened my eyes and looked at the three of them. They were all staring at me like I was doing something unknown. I looked back and forth between the three of them as I spoke. "What? I don't like flying" I said, as Riku sighed. "You'll get used to it" he said, as he jumped out of the gummy ship. I sighed as I looked at Kim, watching her shrug. "I don't know when it comes these boys" she said, as we both looked at Sora. He cracked a smile as he leaned on the back of his chair. "Hello" he said, as he hid behind the chair. "Peek-a-boo" he said, as Kim looked through the back and the headrest of the passengers seat. "I see you, sir" she said in the most childish toned voice. Sora chuckled as he shook his head. "No. I'm just eyeballs" he said, in a childish voice. I studied them in confusion for a moment as I started to get out of my seat. "Oh good gravy" I said, as I got out of the ship and Dale jumped on my shoulder again. "I don't know about those two anymore" he said, as I sighed. I walked up to Riku as he spoke. "What's keeping those two?" he asked as he looked at the windshield. I sighed as I spoke. "You don't wana know" I said, as I looked around the courtyard. There was a bunch of topiaries in random shapes and sizes. They didn't look normal at all.

We looked back as we saw Sora and Kim jump out of the gummy. "You two are children" Riku said, as I smiled. I cupped my hands together as I yelled next. "Kim, Riku said you looked cute when your childish" I said, as I looked at Riku and smiled. Riku turned five shades of red as he hid his face in his hands. "You didn't have to say that" he said, as I looked at him. "But you told me. I just had to" I said, chuckling. Kim and Sora looked like they didn't hear us. Kim looked at me as she spoke. "What did you say Mal?" she asked as I looked at Riku and smiled. "Never mind Kim" Riku said, as he turned around and looked to where we needed to go. "Let's just go find Alice" he said, as he started to walk. We all started to walk until a bunny ran behind us. "I'm late" he said, as he stopped and a bunch of card solders ran into the area. They saw us as they went into the room more. Instantly, Riku and Sora wielded their keyblades. I looked at Kim as hers materialized in her hand. I looked to the right of me when a card pointed a staff at me. I looked at the card solder as I wielded my phone. "Welcome User" it said, as it brought up my home screen. I pointed it at the solder as I pressed the ice app. When I did, a big blowout of water came out of the phone jack and sprayed most of the solders, pushing them away more than towards us.

The solders looked at me as they gasped. "She's the dark user. Perfect" one of the cards said, as a group ran towards me. I went to shoot another bolt at them, but I was surrounded instantly and so were the others. "Mal" Kim yelled as I looked over, seeing her being held by the guards. "KIM" I yelled as I ran towards her, but one of cards put their spear in my face. "Your coming with us, User" it said as I looked at him with hatred. I felt the urge for a good fight. I wasn't being separated from my friend like this. I pointed my phone at the card as I pressed the flame. A huge fireball shot out of the speaker and blew all over the card. The card solder ignited and fell to his feet, burning out completely. "Your a dark user and powerful" the solder said, as it completely burned to ash. I looked from where the card burned, then looked around at the other card solders. I was completely surrounded and they kept coming. My phone rang as it had a little message on it. The message said update complete. "Update? I didn't update it" I said, as Kim shouted over the cards. "THIS IS NO TIME FOR AN UPDATE MAL!" she yelled as I looked back at the phone again. It showed my home screen with the same apps, only it had a new app. This was a grey app with what looked like a sword of some sort. I pressed it as a sharp blade came out of the headphone port. It looked like a regular sword, sharp and ready for action. I looked over to the right of me to see a card, pointing his staff in my face. "We must take you to the queen imedantly" it said, as Kim wielded her keyblade. "Off my bestie" she said, as she started to attack the guards around her, then the one in front of me. I helped her, along with Sora and Riku. We were almost finished as more cards came out. This group was bigger than the last and had us blocked in the middle, like animals in a pen. "Your coming with us" one of the cards said, as they all grouped us together and led us out of the room. I looked at Kim, Riku and Sora as they looked at me. Each one having fear on their faces.