Chapter 2: Meeting The Gang Part 1

Merlin's house 

I stepped through the door first, taking a look around. Max was snuggling up against my chest, leaning into me so I don't drop him. Kim came in after me with Misty as Sora came in last.  The house was a little cozy home, with a small living room and a connecting kitchen. It had it's usual furniture in the room. A couch set in the living room, a dining table and chairs in the kitchen.  Standing in the kitchen was a man with a long white beard and blue wizard clothes.  He had a matching hat that sat on his head and a wand in his hand. Sitting at the dining table was a boy with short silver hair and green eyes. He had a light blue shirt and blue cargo pants.  Draped over his shirt was a dark blue leather jacket, with matching fingerless gloves on his hands.  He had black leather boots to complete the outfit.  Next to him was a girl with medium red hair. She had crystal blue eyes that were similar to Sora.  She wore a pink and black dress that hung down to her waist and black leather boots that complete the outfit.  The three turned towards us as they put smiles on their faces.  The girl got up as she ran to Sora and jumped into his arms. "You made it back safely" she said, as she gave him a tight squeeze.  Sora returned the hug as he gave her a tiny kiss on the cheek.  "I told you I would be alright" he said to her. Kim and I just stood there, leaning close to each other as we sighed. "So cute" Kim said, as the girl chuckled. Sora looked at her, then to us as he spoke. "Oh yeah. Guys, this is my girlfriend, Kairi" he said, as he held the girl in his arms. She waved with a big smile on her face. "Nice to meet you" she said, as she slightly nodded.  Sora pulled away from Kairi as he pointed to the boy with silver hair that still sat at the table. "Over there is my friend, Riku" he said, as the boy raised a hand, seeing that he was drinking water.  The wizard looking dude walked up to us as he spoke. "My name is Merlin. Welcome to my home. I love when people come to visit me, so come when ever you like" he said, with a smile. Kim and I both nodded as we spoke at the same time. "Will do. Thanks" we said, as we pointed at each other. "Jinx" we said, as she cheered. "Ha, I win" she said, as Riku stopped us. "Actually, we're under a roof. So you can't take the jinx" he said, as she looked at him. "Awe come on" she said, as I let out a chuckle.

Merlin stepped up to us as he spoke. "It's a pleasure to always have guests. Please, make yourselves at home" he said, as we nodded towards him.  "Thank, will do" I said, as I looked down. "Um. Do you allow cats?" I asked as he nodded. "Anything for a new friend" he said, as he started to fix stuff in the kitchen.  I sat on the couch next to Kim, as Max jumped in my lap. Sora, Kairi and Riku joined us as they sat on the other chairs in the room.  Riku sighed as he spoke. "So, I'm guessing your new to being in the world?" he asked, as we nodded.  "Um, yeah. We came here just a few hours ago" Kim said, as Riku nodded. "I see. So you haven't seen the king yet" he said, as he sounded like he was talking to himself.   Sora sighed as he spoke. "So far, the organization hasn't figured out that their here" he said, as Riku nodded. "And hopefully they don't. Nothing's good when two users come into the game" he said, as Merlin sat with us. Merlin nodded as he turned towards us. "How did you girl's come in here? You didn't bring them in, did you Sora?" he asked, as Sora shook his head. "Nope. Not this time" he said, as he smiled.  I looked at Kim as I sighed. I tried to think about the being that did sick us in here, but I couldn't remember at the moment.  Was I losing my memory of him?  Kim sighed as she spoke. "Actually someone in a black coat did" she said, as they gasped. "Did you see who? Did this black coat say his name?" Riku asked as we shook our heads. "We didn't get a name" Kim said, as I sighed. "I talked with it for a short minute and all I know that it was some type of guy. Sorry, I don't remember much" I said, as I looked down at the ground. Max was curled up next to me on the couch, sleeping like a baby.  I picked up a hand as I started to pet him silently.

Sora sighed as he spoke. "That's ok. We'll figure this out" he said, as Riku sighed. "She must be the target" he said, as we looked at him.  Kim clung to me as she hugged me close in fear. "Does that mean she's going to the dark side?" she asked, as I struggled to get a arm through. "Kim, your killing me" I said, as she sighed and pulled away from me. "Oh, sorry bestie" she said, as she let go of me and sat back with Misty. Riku chuckled as he looked at Sora. "Sora, she's a female version of you" he joked as Sora looked at him. "Are you telling me that I'm clingy?" he asked, as Riku sighed. "I'm just playing. Their best friends, just like you and I" he said as Sora smiled. "Your right. They are" he said as he finally got what Riku was saying. Kim and I both chuckled as I spoke. "I think we're more crazy than you two will ever be" I said, as Kim bursted out laughing. "Oh up top" she said, as we high fived each other. Kairi laughed as she spoke. "Hang with these two long enough and you'll think differently" she said, as Sora looked at her. At this moment, Kairi was leaning up against his chest, with one of his arms around her.  He looked like he wanted to say something, but didn't.