Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Start from the beginning

"Can you stop following me Hoshi" Hailey asked placing her head between her hands.

Hoshi has been following her for 4 hours now. By following I mean following her from her patients's rooms to almost walking in with her to the bathroom but stopped when she glared at him causing him to blush and wait for her outside.

"I just want you to help me and learn" he pouted looking at her with his puppy eyes.

"Hoshi I love you like a younger brother but you know the hospital manager will never agree to me helping you since I'm still new too" Hailey said and looked up at him pleading him to leave her alone even if for just a minute.

"But-" Hoshi didn't get to finish his sentence because another nurse walked in looking around before her eyes stopped at Hailey and she walked over to her and Hoshi.

"Doctor Zhang would like you to go over to his office doctor" she said looking between Hoshi and Hailey suspiciously as they were in a weird position. Hoshi leaning over the table while Hailey leaned over the table from the other side and their faces were only a couple inches away.

"He's already giving orders around. Just great" Hailey whined before getting up and walked away leaving the two alone.

Hoshi yelped as the nurse pinched his arm before also walking away. "Ow what was that for Rosé?" He asked running after her.

Hailey knocked on the door twice before opening it after hearing a "come in" from the other side.

She walked in closing the door behind her. "You wanted to see me doctor" Hailey said looking at the new doctor with a poker face. 

He looked very handsome sitting there behind the desk. He looked like a cold guy but his eyes were very soft. He had big biceps like he just worked out and his shoulder were kinda wide. You could almost see his abs from the thin fabric of his white button up shirt.

"Ah yes the famous doctor Hailey" he said getting up and walking to the front of his desk gracefully and he looked like he was almost floating over the ground.

"I heard so much about you in those 2 hours I've been here" he smiled softly causing his features to change a little making him look less cold. His voice sounded so nice and soft like silk.

He extended his hand out for Hailey to take which she did.

"Only good things I hope Doctor Zhang" She gave him a small smile as she shook his hand.

"Please call me Lay" he said pulling his hand away from Hailey's and sat down on his couch and pointed for Hailey to sit on the other couch in front of the one he was sitting on.

Hailey sat down and looked at him before her eyes trailed down to his name badge that said 'Zhang Yixing'.

"May I ask you why Lay and not your real name?" Hailey looked back up at his eyes to see them sparkle a little in the light.

"Because it's easier and because there's already another Yixing in the hospital" he said and chuckled a little as she made and 'oh' as she remembered the other doctor.

"I wanted to talk to you about some files I was given and they told me that they were yours. There's a couple things I don't understand in there and I need your help understand them since you were the one who wrote them" he said picking up a file from his desk and handing it to Hailey who only smiled softly and started explaining them to him.

Hailey closed the door after her as she was done talking to Lay. She jumped as Hoshi appeared in front of her and had to put a hand over her mouth to keep herself from screaming.