"Are...you two-"

"What the fuck do you think?" V snapped at Yoongi. "Can't a guy do something to get his seat back?"

Yoongi just sighed in annoyance and pointed at V. "Okay. Since no one's been mentioning it, I'll say it right now. As much as I love you, V, are we really going to let someone who's this...unstable back in with us? He's fucked us over one too many and I'm....eerie on risking it to happen again."

"Yoongi, give him some credit," Hoseok spoke up with a smile. "If it wasn't for V, you guys wouldn't have saved Jungkook and he would've been taken to that hideout without any of us knowing."

"So what? He's done nice things before but he'll trade it all in for work-"

"Who says?" V growled, tugging at his brown locks to cope with the agitation building up within him. Yoongi glared at him.

"You've demonstrated it many times before, V. Don't act innocent. I don't want to go against you, like I said. But...I just don't know how to deal with you acting all cozy to people who, may I remind you, you turned your backs on just like that."

V held his hands up in defense. "I never said I was innocent, Lil' meow meow. I've admitted to my mistakes in the past. I thought I wanted to continue working and living my life without any troubles. I honestly didn't know what I really wanted."

"Do you know now?"

V frowned and put his hands back where they were. "What do you mean?"

"Do you know what you want now? If you're still unsure you'll just fuck up. Do you know for sure what you want in life right now?"

"What the fuck, Yoongi, I doubt anyone knows what they fucking want in their life right now-"

"Fine. We'll see. I say you need to know what the fuck you want. If you're indecisive, get the fuck out." He walked up to Lisa and pointed at her. "What do you want?"

"I'm not in this-"

"Lisa."

Lisa pouted and folded her arms, giving Yoongi a stern look. "I wanna get V out of this situation so I can get an actual job again and focus on myself."

Yoongi nodded and pointed at Bogum. "I want to be there for Jungkook and help him through this rough time," he said with a smile.

Yoongi nodded towards Namjoon. Namjoon stared at V and Jungkook before licking his lips, clenching his jaw in annoyance. "I want to be everything Jungkook needs in a time like this. I want to make sure he's able to live out his life."

V balled his fists and cocked a brow, deep in a staring contest with the tall brunette.

Hoseok sighed and crossed his ankles. "I want to take down Bighit and free the idols who just want to live."

Yoongi spun around and pointed at Jungkook who flinched at the fast motion. He glanced at v then bit his lip, staring at Yoongi, thinking about it. What did he want? Out of this? Out of life? "....I want to live a normal, average life with people I care about."

Yoongi smiled fondly before glaring at V, pointing at him. "And you?"

V stared at him, face completely emotionless, closing his eyes. "..What about you, Yoongi? What do you want?"

Yoongi snickered. "I want to help Jungkook out of this shithole you created for him. Now, what do you want, V? Your fucking job? Or to help take it down? You can't want both-"

"Jungkook."

Yoongi retracted his finger and stared at V. "...What?"

Namjoon frowned and Hoseok just smiled sweetly, sharing a glance with Bogum. V reopened his eyes and stared up at Yoongi before grinning. "I want to make what Jungkook wants, become a reality."