"What the fuck was that for??"

"V, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"You jerk, that hurt," V said, almost whining as he rubbed his chin, bottom lip out in a pout as he muttered curses. Jungkook blushed and stood upright, placing a hand on his hip.

"I didn't mean to, V. It was an accident-"

"How the hell did your elbow make any kind of contact with my chin if you didn't mean to?!"

"I-I was shocked by the sudden noise and-"

"Jesus, jungkook..."

Jungkook tried his best not to let V's attitude effect him but it was hard, especially since it was over something so stupid. But his mood lightened when he saw V's eyes dart to someone behind him before he caught the subtle wink V gave him as he turned away. And Jungkook felt stupid that he thought V was lashing out on him.

He's trying to play it off because of Yoongi. Jungkook couldn't help but smirk, rolling his eyes and turning to look at Yoongi.

"Oh. Hyung. What's up-"

"I heard yelling, who's getting killed!" Lisa screamed as she ran down the stairs, falling halfway down and landing on her butt, quickly jumping to her feet as she held a vacuum hose. Bogum poked his head from the kitchen and looked at Lisa with a face that said 'how much longer are you going to keep her here?' but he just walked to her and smiled.

"Lisa, calm down. Yoongi was just calling for everyone."

"Oh. Thank god, it honestly sounded like a dying cat."

"Well, you got the cat part right," V snickered as he continued to rub his chin. Yoongi pointed his finger at him and said nothing as Namjoon and Hoseok approached from the basement. Yoongi did a head count and nodded, pointing to the couch.

Jungkook took his previous seat and smiled as the others seated themselves on the other couch. Except for Namjoon who plopped down next to Jungkook and placed a leg on his lap. Jungkook smiled at him and went to speak but looked up to see V standing right in front of Namjoon.

"Go sit on the other couch," V stated coldly, eyes narrowed and brows lowered.

Namjoon just rolled his eyes. "No. You go. I was here, first."

"That was my seat earlier and I want it back."

"This seat? No, I was-"

V smirked and pointed to Jungkook's lap. "No. That's my seat. Move your legs if you won't move from the couch."

"Wh-what?" Namjoon questioned with a frown, watching as V slapped Namjoon's legs from Jungkook's lap, crawling on the younger and sitting on him sideways, back resting on the armrest as legs were on Namjoon. V smirked more and loosely wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulders, making him blush but wanting to play along.

Jungkook placed a hand on V's hip and V nodded, his face wiping any emotion showing as he looked at Yoongi. "Well? I don't have all day-"

"Aish, you're making things so fucking weird," namjoon hissed, slapping V's legs off of his lap and standing up, walking to the other couch. V slid off of Jungkook's lap and settled down where Namjoon sat, arms spreading out on top of the backrest, legs slightly parted and head tilted to the side.

 V slid off of Jungkook's lap and settled down where Namjoon sat, arms spreading out on top of the backrest, legs slightly parted and head tilted to the side