Chapter 1

Hi there! I’m Lianelle Janine Peazer. Yes I’m Danielle Peazer’s daughter can you guess who my father is? That’s right the one and only Liam Payne.  If you’re asking why my last name is Peazer and not Payne well my mom and I decided that it was for the best ever since what he did a few years ago I never wanted to see him. So Mom and I moved here in California far away from him.

As I was saying I’m Lianelle, Lia for short. I have brown wavy hair; I am 5’7 tall. I am 14 years old and my birthday is on September 13. I love to dance like my Mom; I know how to play the guitar and the piano as well I have two best friends namely Axel Malik and Kendra Brown.

Yes, I am friends with Zerrie’s daughter, Axel we had been best friends since we were young. Uncle Zayn and Aunt Perrie were the only people in the one direction family who knew about my existence well except for my grandparents. And they are both my godparents as well, they helped me and my Mom in any way they can since England is so far from California. We’ve been living here in California since I was 8 and now I am 14 years old.  Even though me and Axel are far from each other we make an effort to call, text, email each other during our vacant time.

“Lia, are you ready we don’t wanna miss our flight.” I heard my mom say downstairs. Yes, we are going somewhere you see my grandma called my mom last week and told her that they wanted us to visit them in England. My mom couldn’t say no since she missed them as well. So here we are on our way to the airport.

I carried my bag down the stairs and saw my mom on the phone.

“Yes, Perrie we will be landing there like tomorrow afternoon. Of course I’ll call you as soon as we land. Okay Bye.. Love you.. Tell Hi to Zayn and Axel for me..” I heard her say. She turned around and saw me a smile crept on her face.

“Was that Aunt Perrie Mom?” I asked her.

She nodded her head and walked towards me. She stroked my hair and kissed me on my forehead.

“Ready to go?” She said. I nodded my head and smiled back.

“Come on then.” She said while holding my hand. We went outside locked the door. And put our bags in the car and drove off to the airport.

We are on our way to the airport when I heard a familiar song.

“You’re insecure, don’t know what for. You’re turning heads when you walk to the do-o-o-r.”

I groaned and turned off the stereo.

“You still haven’t forgiven him?” Mom asked me averting her gaze to me.

“Why should I mom? He never apologized.”

“Baby please it’s been years already and besides it was my fault for not telling him.” She said.

“Whatever mom, he still shouldn’t have done it.” I replied.

“You do know that it is a small world right? And your paths might cross in the future.” She said while returning his gaze back on the road.

“Then I’ll try my best to avoid him.” I replied coldly. I heard my Mom sigh. I know that I might to be too harsh, but honestly I still haven’t forgiven him and I will make sure that our paths won’t cross.