1

[Chaeyoung's POV]

I guess the introduction have makes it quite clear.

But one thing isn't stated there.

I have heart disease and the doctor have suggested that I need to have a heart transplant but there is no suitable heart for me.

I was put on the waiting list for more than 1 year and there is always no results.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Get ready for school!" Mum shouted and I wore my uniform.

After that, I took my bag and went down.

I sit down on the dining table and start to eat my breakfast.

When I finished my breakfast, I grabbed my bag and start to walk to school.

When I reached school, I went to the office and took my timetable before going to my class.

Then I heard someone saying that the perfect couple is here.

I shrugged it off and continue finding my locker.

When I was finding for it, I bumped into someone and I look up.

I saw a guy looking at me while a girl is beside him, linking arms.

I bowed my head and walked to my locker.

I opened it and put my things inside.

After that, I went to my class and sat down at a empty seat.

When the teacher enter, I was called to go up and introduce myself.

I introduced myself and smiled to the classmates.

"So pale and skinny..."

"Gross..."

"Is he a skeleton?" Murmurs are heard around and I looked down.

It's true that I'm very skinny and pale because of my heart condition.

"Enough of the badmouthing. Chaeyoung, go back to your seat." The teacher said and I bowed before going back to my seat.

I feel many judging stares on me but I shrugged it off.

The teacher then start the lesson and I followed closely to the lesson.

When the lesson ended and it's lunch time, I went to the cafeteria and bought some food so that I can eat my medicine.

After I bought it, I sat down at a seat and some students walked past me and throw some hurtful comments but I decided to ignore them.

After I finish eating it, I took my medicine and decided to go to the gents.

While on my way there, I was dragged to a corner by some hands and I was pushed hard to the wall.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? Mr. Son Chaeyoung." A voice that sounds like a girl said.

I looked up to see three girls surrounding me.

"Eww... He's really skinny and pale... So disgusting... Luckily my Tzuyu isn't like this." A girl in brown hair said. (A/n: Imagine Sana's hair in 'Knock Knock' era.)

"Yeah... And luckily my Jeongyeon isn't like this too." A girl that I bumped into this morning said.

The another girl with black hair stood by the side and crossed her arms while looking at me fiercely. (A/n: And imagine Momo's hair in 'Yes or Yes' era.)

"Now let's see what he have with him." The girl in brown hair said and they start to dig out things from my pocket.

But my pocket only have my phone, my wallet and my medicine.

"What is this? Vitamins?" The silent girl finally spoke.

"I guess he really need it." The girl with brown hair said and they laughed.

The girl that I bumped into this morning start to searched through my wallet and took away my money.

"Hey! That's my money." I said but she ignored me.

"Quite a lot of money huh... We can go shopping now girls." The girl that took my money said and they cheered.

"Woo!" They cheered.

"No, this is my money." I said and they glared at me.

"No one dare to talk back to me." The girl that bump into me at the morning said and I gulped.

I then felt my chest start to tightened and I clenched onto my chest.

"Let's go." She said and threw my wallet at me.

I then sat down on the floor and start to breathe in and out to calm myself down.

After I've calm myself down, I stood up slowly and took my things.

I then went back to my class and saw the three girls earlier.

The girl that took my money is leaning on the guy that was with her this morning.

"Look at Mina and Jeongyeon... There are so sweet..." A girl said.

'So her name is Mina.' I thought.

She saw me and smirked.

"Look babe... I got so many money..." That Mina girl said but I choose to ignore her.

"Oh? Where did you get it from?" That Jeongyeon guy asked.

"From the disgusting boy over there." She said and I felt her fingers pointing at me.

I then took out my book and start reading it, trying my best to ignore her.

When the teacher came in, the lesson starts as per normal and right after lesson, I packed my things and exited the school.

I went back home and mum asked me about the first day of school.

"It was good. I made some friends." I said and smiled forcefully.

"That's good. Hopefully we don't have to transfer you to another school again." Mum said and I smiled.

I then went up to my room and changed into my causal clothes.

I laid down on my bed and used my phone.

After that, I took out my sketchbook and start sketching.

I don't know what I was sketching until I finished the sketch.

"Wait... Her? What's wrong with me? Why am I sketching her?" I asked myself after I saw the sketch.

It was the Mina girl.

I can't believe I sketched her without knowing.

I then flipped to a new page and start to sketch.

When I finished, I smiled upon seeing that sketch.

I sketched a mountain with sunset at the back and the lake is reflecting the sunset.

I closed my sketchbook and stretched my body.

I decided to take a short nap before dinner time.

____________________________________

New story! Nice to see all of you again my dear readers!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!