Chapter 9: i forgot to name this one

2/4/19 Monday- 2:17 Am

A few months had passed and it was now the last day of school, meaning it was the start of summer vacation.

Y/n groaned when she heard the sound of her alarm going off, quickly she threw herself out of bed, it sent chills down her spine when she felt the cold wooden floor come in contact with her feet.

"Die..."
She mumbled, getting out of bed she walked over to the window and watched the morning dew slowly slide down the glass, which was slowly pulled open causing dew to slide down faster, till it was all just a bunch of streaks going across the window.

"It rained...? But it's like...summer..."
The youngest Bakugou said, looking outside she saw that everything was soaked in water, a small sigh left her lips when she felt the cold morning air brush against her skin, quickly she shut the window and grabbed her plane school uniform.

"Last day of school before summer break..." she said to herself, before sliding her pajamas off and putting on her school uniform.

Y/n exited her room and slowly walked down the wooden steps that were the stairs, as Y/n neared the bottom she heard the front door shut.

A sigh left the blond's lips when she saw her mother and father at the table eating next to two plates, one empty and the other full.

"Morning brat." Mitsuki greeted her daughter happily before taking a long sip of her coffee.

"Morning mom, uh, hey where's Suki?" She asked her mother, using one of the many nicknames Katsuki's family had given him against his will.

"You're brother already left for school, right before you came down actually."
Masaru replied, a smile on her face.

That hadn't exactly been the response
Y/n wanted tho, she wanted to be told 'oh hey you're brother's just taking out the garbage, he's coming back in to walk to school with you!'

after the incident with the sludge Y/n hadn't liked walking alone, sure she hadn't been alone at the time, but it just made things like that ten times more probable, sure getting attacked by a villain wasn't an everyday thing for people, and seeing as how All Might been in town recently villain attacks around the area have decreased, but it still filled the blond with fear and anxiety.

"Oh alright, guess I'll go too." She said, quickly taking a few bites of the food her mother had prepared before running to the front door to put her shoes on.

"You're not gonna finish your food?"
Asked Masaru.

"Nope."
Y/n said, petting her's and Katsukis small dogs before standing up and grabbing her backpack.

"Hey someone needs to feed the dogs I'm going to school bye-" and with that, the front door was closed.

"We make food for her, we wash her clothes, we clean things for her, we pay for her phone, we bought her a dog, and she won't even sit down to eat with us?"
Mitsuki complained, causing her husband to chuckle.

"She's a teenager hun, that's what they do." Joked the brunette.

~~~