Chapter 5: "Im sorry"

Published Friday 11/9/18 5:38 Am

"Y/N!" Mitsuki yelped, running over to her child and engulfing her into a tight hug. "Oh god where were you!?" She asked, pulling away from the hug she examined the blonds face, looking for any cuts or bruises, before noticing Izuku standing behind her.

"M-mom I'm fine, Izuku was there I swear nothing happen to me." Y/n stated, gesturing over to Izuku, who raised his hand a bit and waved at Mitsuki.

"Izuku Midoriya?" She questioned, looking the green haired boy up and down. "You've grown since the last time I saw you..." set mumbled, walking over to Izuku she thanked him with a short lived hug. "Thank you so much for making sure Y/n was safe, I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to my baby." She chuckled, whipping her eyes.

"M-mom your embarrassi-" Izuku cut Y/n off, something he rarely ever did, tho he seemed to have gained a large amount of confidence so it began to seem normal.

"You're welcome, Mitsuki, when Y/n texted me I was on my way to go do something but I knew she couldn't stay outside on her own, especially at this time of night." Izuku chuckled, looking over at Y/n a warm smile speed to his face. "I could never let something bad happen to her, it would brake my heart..."

A sudden red flushed the blonds cheeks, staring at her childhood friend she began to think of what his words meant, but her thoughts were interrupted by her father and twin brother.

"Y/n!" The two shouted, running over to the girl, her father brought her into yet another tight hug, whilst her brother stood there panting.

"O-oh hello Kacchan..." Izuku waved, gaining the blonds attention.

Katsuki raised a brow at the freckle faced boy, staring at him he let out a snicker. "What the hell are you doing here Deku?" Katsuki asked, crossing his arms.

"He brought Y/n home you brat, you should be thanking him for making sure your little sister was okay, not being a brat and asking did questions." Mitsuki said, lightly hitting her son.

"It's okay Mitsuki...Kacchan doesn't need to thank me or anything really, I was just looking out for my friend." Izuku let out a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of his head.

"Damn right I'm not thanking him...i don't give a fuck that he brought her back.." he mumbled, turning around he began to walk back to the house, causing a sigh of sadness from his sister.

"Katsuki get-" Mitsuki was interrupted by her daughter. "It's fine mom...let him go.." Y/n mumbled.

"Well...i should be getting home now, my moms probably wondering where I am." A chuckle left Izukus lips as he began to turn around, but was stopped by Masaru .

"Are you sure you wanna walk, I could give you a ride home so you get home faster?" He stated, a small smile on his face as he stared at the green haired boy.

"Y-yeah Izuku my dad can give you a ride home, I know your mom would appreciate it." Y/n giggled, gesturing towards the silver car in the drive way.

Masaru wrapped an arm around his daughter. "Please, you brought Y/n home, it's the least I could do."

"Well geez when you put it that way how can I refuse?" Izuku let out a small chuckle.