chapter 6: "time to wait"

Published: 11/27/18 6:07pm

—-
Y/N awoke from her slumber in the middle of the night  to the sound of- silence?

Even in the middle of the night the Bakugou house was never silent.

"What the hell..." she mumbled, looking around, she even pinched herself to see if it was a dream, but it wasn't.

The ash blond jumped up from her bed, quickly she exited her bedroom to see an empty hallway, Nothing was there but a small orange basket of clean laundry that sat in between the twins rooms, it was kinda oblivious it was Katsukis from the color.

Y/n looked at the door next to hers, it had the huge butt shaped hole in it that gave her a clear view of the room. "Hm...?" She hummed, kneeling down on her knees she peeked her head into the room that held no noise.

No one was there, but the bed was made, the room was nice and cleaned, and all the dirty laundry was folded and placed into the hamper, the only thing that seemed messy was the desk, it held Many papers along with Katsukis school books.

It looked as tho Katsuki hadn't been able to sleep so he stayed up and cleaned, the question now was where the hell was he.

The ash blond chuckled, no one was there, no one would see her snooping in her twin brother's stuff, looking around a few times she grabbed the door knob and walked into the dark ass room.

"Hm...where is he..." the girl mumbled, gliding her hand over her brother's bed. "The scent of a douche with too much pride is still fresh, he obviously didn't leave too long ago... it's so strange.."she mumbled. "He's obviously not home cause it's too quiet, but it's the middle of the night so..."

Turning to face the desk she saw many papers scattered around, some had algebra written on them, some had some had angry doodles, some had personal writing, and one had a very poorly drawn picture oh a costume of some sort.

She sighed, staring at the pieces of paper with Japanese writing.

'Deku doesn't understand, he's useless, no one would hand that useless sack of quirkless shit, I thought he was crazy when he said he thought he could get into UA without a quirk, but I confirmed he was crazy when I figured out he was crushing on my little sister-' Y/n stoped reading, she realized just what she was reading when she saw that, this was some sort of diary entry.

Y/n knew that if Katsuki had seen her with these passers he would kill her, but she wanted to know what he was thinking, they didn't have the same bond as most twins did, they hadn't been able to know what the other one was thinking since that day, the day he hurt her, she knew this was her only chance.

'- he thinks Y/n would like a quirkless dipshit like him, I know my sisters dumb but she's not that dumb, it's so annoying, I wish he would just take my advice and disappear, I don't need some loser like him looking down on me, whatever, who cares, I'm so much better than him, he should know a quirkless loser like him'll never beat me, or get my sister.'

The ash blond stared at her brother's slightly messy hand writing, it looked like she was just leaning how to read Japanese.

"None of that even makes sense." She chuckled, throwing the paper back into the desk, before she could begin reading the next paper soft footsteps approaching the stairs could be heard.

"Shit, that's Katsuki!" Y/n whisper shouted, shoving the paper in her pocket she hid under the bed, watching through the hole in the door as her brother reached the top of the stairs.

"Fuck- huh...?" she whispered, staring at her exhausted big brother. "Katsu'..." she muttered, almost loud enough to be heard.

Katsukis rubbed his eyes, pushing the door open he walked over to his desk and began pulling all the papers together and throwing them into his desk drawer.

"Damn...there was one mo- never mind, that shits in here somewhere..." he mumbled, shutting the desk drawer and throwing his body onto his bed, causing it to sink in a bit and squish Y/n.

'Fuck, I have to wait till he falls' she thought.

'Welp, time to wait'

~~~

Hey, hey, hey, it's me, Mephie!

So I hope everyone like this chapter, it took me a while but it's alright, I thought it was pretty cool and had fun writing it!

So, now for the important stuff, next chapter is going to either be about-

Training
Or
The entrance exam

Pick one, whichever one gets the most is what will be chosen, both are going to happen I just don't know which one I wanna do first....

That's all for now, but here's so art I made!

Sorry for showing my horrible art

~Mephie