happy new year!

the new years party, at jaeyong's place. the boys were in the garden with sparklers, music coming out of massive speakers and smiles plastered on their faces. fairy lights were hung around the garden, and everything was lit up.

11:30. fireworks were lined up at the back of the garden for johnny to light, as they all voted him as the most responsible. ten was cradling jaehyun and taeyong's 4 year-old daughter in his arms and feeding her small spoons of chocolate cake.

"ten, i think she loves you more than she loves her own dads" taeyong laughed, taking a seat next to ten and ruffling his hair.

"i'll babysit whenever" ten chuckled, watching as johnny came over. johnny leaned down to kiss his husband and sat kneeled infront of the toddler, making faces.

"you're gonna scare her" taeyong teased, and johnny playfully punched his leg.

🧁

"quick johnny! run!" ten screamed at midnight, when johnny set off the fireworks. johnny laughed jogging over to wrap his arms around the smaller boy.

"happy new year, homos!" jaehyun smiled, kissing taeyong roughly.

ten looked up at johnny who smiled, and held him close, connecting their lips quickly. ten could no longer hear the  fireworks. he was caught up in the moment, and he didnt want to leave. johnny smiled, holding ten's shoulders and pulling him into a bear hug.

"i love you so much baby. thank you for the best year ive ever had in my life." johnny smiled, holding ten's hips.

"you've known me for three years though" ten pouted and johnny giggled.

"well, thank you for the past three years i've had with you, dickhead."

ten kissed him again, then skipped over to the child.

"wow, he's left me for a four year old." johnny scoffed, laughing as the two other boys walked over.

"the child is cuter than you." jaehyun winked, hugging johnny tightly, taeyong doing the same.

"how drunk is jaehyun?" johnny laughed.

"very" taeyong confirmed, grabbing his husband's arm.

"i love you!" jaehyun slurred, kissing every part of taeyongs face.

"jesus christ," johnny sighed, "jaehyun go to bed."

"no! i need to hug ten!" jaehyun said, running to ten and his daughter.

"be careful of your freaking daughter jaehyun!" taeyong ran over to them, picking her up, jaehyun doing the same thing to ten.

"you're so cute! you're like a little fairy!"

"fucking hell..." johnny sighed, as ten screamed.

"we have the best husbands.." taeyong laughed, putting his hand on johnny's shoulder.

a/n happy new year homos

if ur straight ily2 have a good 2019 bois

and gorls

and other gENDERS

im so tired omg anyway

those hands at the top are johnten