forty-nine

"im gonna miss you so much, baby" johnny said, driving ten to his hotel so he could leave with his dance group.

"im gonna miss you too." ten frowned, "but i'll skype you all the time! and i'll definitely come visit."

they arrived at ten's hotel, and johnny was helping ten with his stuff.

"call me. as much as you can, okay? i dont give a damn about timezones" johnny laughed, wrapping ten in a huge bear hug before kissing him passionately. the kiss was sweet, loving and warm. johnny ruffled the younger boy's hair before pulling away.

"i love you, dont you dare find another man back in thailand." johnny teased, kissing him again and causing ten to laugh.

"i wont." ten giggled and wrapped his arms around johnny again.

they stayed in that position for a while before johnny spotted a small, blonde figure walking towards them.

"uh.. ten theres a little kid" johnny laughed, making ten turn around.

"oh! hi jisung!"

jisung pranced over, a big smile on his face as he saw johnny.

"hey!" jisung greeted the boys, "you're johnny, right?"

"yep, thats me."

"oh, i've heard loads about you." jisung giggled, receiving a punch in the arm from ten.

"oh really?" johnny smirked, watching as ten blushed.

the boys stood and talked about small things like how far they are gonna take their careers, and their other dance friends.

"uh, johnny can i hug you?"  jisung asked, shyly, "its just that, ever since ten has met you, he has been so so much happier and that has made me alot more cheerful."

johnny smiled at the fact that he had made two people happier, and nodded at the younger boy.

jisung was infact taller than ten, so he didnt have to lean down to hug him.

ten watched as his two favorite people bonded through a friendly hug, and smiled.

"anyway, im gonna let you go now, say your goodbyes and stuff" jisung smiled, "ill probably be seeing you more often, johnny." he winked, walking back inside.

"bye jisung!" johnny smiled.

"man, i love that kid." ten smiled.

"he's sixteen?! he's taller than you!" johnny teased his boyfriend.

"shut it, im just short." ten pouted, and held johnny's hand tightly.

"anyway, i should really let you go, you have to get ready and shit." johnny smiled.

"i dont wanna leave you~" ten frowned, hugging johnny again.

"i will literally fly to thailand if you dont come to see me, ten. i will call you every day, baby." johnny smiled, "just have a good time."

ten nodded, gulping and hugging him for the last time.

"i love you"

"i love you too, ten"

and johnny send ten off into his hotel with a swift forehead kiss and a wave.

a/n i love jisung with my whole fucking heart

sexter ~ johntenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें