thirty-three

ten woke up in johnny's bed, with a pounding headache. the surroundings were unfamiliar, as he had never been in johnny's bedroom before, so he panicked.

until he saw one of johnny's old school photos. he chuckled at the picture before sitting up and taking a sip of the water that johnny had left for him.

"good morning," johnny smiled, walking into the room, "you feeling shit?"

ten nodded his head, falling back on the pillow. johnny laughed, sitting on the bed.

"i made you this," johnny said, passing the younger a plate of toast.

ten took it, thanking the boy and taking small nibbles.

"what did you drink last night?!" johnny asked, watching ten eat.

"a lot of alcohol, johnny." ten said, sarcastically.

"yeah, i can see that." johnny said, pulling the blanket off ten, "you're gonna overheat with that much blanket on you. do you need painkillers?"

"yes please," ten replied, "my head hurts so badly"

johnny laughed, leaving the room.

"hey! dont laugh at me."

💌

johnny was taking advantage of ten being hungover, as he was sure he wouldnt be as clingy and cuddly as he was being.

ten's head was laying on johnny's stomach and johnny played with the younger's hair as they watched rupauls drag race. possibly the gayest sight to be seen.

ten had been groaning and turning around so his face was in johnny's stomach. johnny laughed at how much of a 'pussy' he was when he was hungover, as he told him.

johnny didnt mind the cuddles though. he enjoyed them alot.

so did the latter, but he wouldn't admit it

a/n IM A BIT EARLY BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY SICHENG I LOve YoU SO MUCH BABY