thirty-four

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE

"hey, can i talk about something?" ten asked, looking up at johnny, "its been on my mind ever since you asked why i dont use my real name."

"go ahead, im all ears," johnny smiled down at ten.

"so.. the reason i dont use chi- my real name, is because..." he started, and johnny noticed he was nervous, so he grabbed his hand and held in tightly between his.

"my dad abused me... my real name was the name he used when he hit me. i go by the name ten because its the name my dance instructor gave me, because he said my dance skills were 10/10" he chuckled, "so.. whenever i hear my real name, i get scared. that my dad is gonna come back. he's in a mental hospital right now. he did some messed up stuff."

johnny sat there, shocked, rubbing the back of ten's hand. "i am so so sorry.." johnny said, pursing his lips together, "im so sorry for making fun of your name and asking so many questions."

"no! its not your fault, you didnt know.." ten said, feeling tears well up in his eyes.

"hey, dont cry!" johnny frowned, lifting ten up and onto his knee, "im here for you okay? you are safe with me, ten, and i'm always gonna protect you."

ten nodded, laying his head into the crevasse of johnny's neck, dampening the material of his t-shirt.

johnny rubbed his back, letting him cry.

after staying like that for a while, ten sat up with a sniff.

"im sorry for crying so much." ten said, still holding onto johnny's hand.

"dont be sorry. you needed to cry, ten. i'll be here, y'know, for a shoulder to cry on" johnny smiled, "literally."

"thats so clichè" ten hiccuped, cuddling up to johnny.

he had become so comfortable towards johnny in the last few days. they had cuddled for several nights in a row and didnt care about space.

a/n jungwoo cried in the vlive and i'd be lying if i said i didnt cry too.

he's so precious, we need to protect the living daylights out of him.

idk if that makes sense but i love him ok :(

i also love johnten k goodnight.