the wedding pt3

ten stood in the middle of the hall for the party, with johnny's arms around him.

ten looked up to his new husband, smiling widely. "i love you so much!" he shouted, over the loud music. johnny smiled back, not responding but kissing him softly before being dragged away by two of his old school friends, mark and donghyuk.

ten looked around before he spotted jaehyun and taeyong. he skipped over joyfully, being enveloped in the two boy's arms.

"congrats, homo" taeyong teased, ruffling ten's hair as jaehyun laughed.

"thanks, gaylord." ten smiled, taking a sip of jaehyun's wine he was holding, only to hear a small metalic tap.

ten looked down at jaehyun's hand and gasped.

"copycats" he rolled his eyes sarcastically, "no but, oh my god when did this happen."

"we'll tell you and johnny tomorrow," taeyong laughed, "look, jisung wants you"

ten nodded, smirking, knowing that the only reason he wanted ten away is that he wanted to give jaehyun 'attention'.

"right, park jisung and zhong chenle, explain." ten smiled, dragging the two boys onto the floor so they were sitting in a small circle. ten didnt care that everyone else was dancing and walking around, he wanted to know what happened.

"i asked him out." chenle shrugged.

"what?! on a date? or just to be his boyfriend?"

"to be his boyfriend

"when?"

"when we were flying back to thailand from chicago, on the plane."

ten looked straight at jisung.

"sO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU TWO HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND YOU HAVENT TOLD ME-"

"ten, we're seventeen. i have never had sex in my life." jisung told him.

"good point.."

"and i wouldnt wanna lose my virginity to that cow anyway" jisung laughed, getting a punch from jisung.

"two years, jisung... two years" chenle giggled, being pushed over by both jisung and ten.

"what are you twinks doing?" johnny laughed, sitting behind ten, putting his legs around him.

"talking about sex!" chenle shouted, getting weird looks from johnny's family.

"jesus christ..." jisung sighed.

a/n idk how to finish this oops