thirty-six

ten left his hotel to johnny's apartment. he was ready to do something. he didn't know if it was right, but he wanted to test.

he ran up the stairs to the johnny's home, and knocked on the door. he waited there. a bit longer than normal,but when the usual, six foot brunette stood at his door he smiled, took a breath and grabbed his shoulders, lifting himself up

"this could go good or bad," ten smirked, before connecting his lips with johnny's.

the older was stunned at first but put his hands on ten's back, holding him up. johnny pulled the younger into his house, the door closing slowly behind them.

the kiss was rough and needy. like they had been waiting to do that for a long time. johnny broke the kiss, and put his hands on ten's waist, smiling.

"thank you, ten" he giggled, as ten shrugged, pecking his lips again before dragging johnny along by the hand to the couch.

"you know, you didn't have to come to my house and 10pm to kiss me." johnny teased, trying to hide the massive amounts of happiness he had.

ten nodded his head, sitting on johnny, who has sat cross legged on the couch, "I think I did." he giggled, wrapping his hands around the older.

"well, I liked it," johnny grinned, as ten laid his head on johnny's shoulder. johnny kissed the younger's forehead and yawned, "you gonna go to sleep?" he asked.

ten nodded and johnny quickly sat up, holding ten in his arms who looked up, confused.

"we're going to my bed, theres to way im sleeping on that again." johnny told him, walking into his bedroom and putting ten onto his bed.

ten smiled at the boy who walked around to the other side of the bed, getting under the covers. he copied, snuggling up to johnny and putting his arms around his waist.

"good night, prince." johnny smiled, kissing the boy's forehead.

ten smiled at the pet name and fell asleep

A/N BIG UWU