happy chittaphon day

a/n I know ten has a sister, I just made lucas ten's lil bro

also im back bitches did u miss me?

bigbaby: happy birthday baby boy! im so sorry I couldn't spend your birthday with you this year, but I hope you have an amazing day in Thailand with your mom and brother. my gift to you will come in the mail later hopefully! I hope you like it :D you mean the world to me angel and i'll see you later this week when u come back to Chicago <3

lilbaby: your text just woke me up but im not complaining :D thank you I love you so much and I cant wait to see you again. like you said, you could give me a bag of dog shit and I'd love it ;) <3

bigbaby: maybe I will ;) <3 have a good day sweetheart xx

ten sat up in bed with a massive grin on his face from the text from johnny. he hopped out of bed, putting a shirt on and the bunny slippers that johnny had gotten him for valentines day.

he went down the stairs to the living room to find his mom and brother, lucas, on the couch.

"happy birthday!" they shouted in unison, making ten jump. he sat down next to lucas, thanking them.

"open your presents!" lucas cried loudly, only to be stopped by their mom.

"give him time! he's only just woken up," she told him, "he can open them whenever"

"its fine, i'll open them now" ten smiled, taking a present from the pile lucas was sat next to.

"so, I was gonna give you some of my height, but I didn't, so you can have this instead." lucas teased.

"hey! you dickhead!" ten whined, pushing lucas away.

"ten! language!" his mom laughed, helping push lucas.

-

"ten! theres something here for you!" his mom called from downstairs. ten quickly ran downstairs to see.

"it's probably johnny's present," he smiled, running to the door and opening it

only to find johnny, taeyong and jaehyun stood on the doorstep. in johnny's hand was a beautiful husky puppy. ten's jaw dropped and lucas ran behind him.

"a puppy!" he screamed, causing ten to laugh and go towards johnny, taking the dog from him.

"wher- when did yo- how-" ten stuttered, tears stinging his eyes as the three boys laughed.

"jaehyun, take the dog" johnny smiled, passing him the puppy, and pulling ten into a hug. ten couldn't help but sob, due to the sudden arrival of his favorite people.

ten's mom gestured for the boys to come in, so johnny slowly walked forwards, bringing ten with him. ten pulled away with a red face and bloodshot eyes from the emotions, and turned to jaehyun and the dog.

"is this dog o-ours?" ten stammered, as johnny laughed, putting his arm around him.

"yes baby, the dog is ours. we're staying here with you for three days and then we are going back to Chicago with the dog." johnny told him, holding him close.

ten turned to his mom, smiling widely, "mom, did you know he was gonna turn up at our doorstep with a freaking dog?"

his mom nodded, laughing as taeyong took the dog from jaehyun, "yes, I knew all about this. you've chosen a great guy to spend the rest of your life with, mr.seo"

ten smiled at the mention of his name having johnny's surname after it. johnny kissed his head, as they walked inside.

-

"thank you so much for today," ten whispered, his head laying next to johnny's chest, "I know we didn't do anything except stay in my room the whole day, but spending it with you three made it so much better."

johnny smiled, kissing his forehead, "you're welcome baby, I love you so much and im glad I cheered you up."

"we love you too!" jaehyun whisper shouted from the bed he had made on the floor for him and taeyong with blankets and pillows.

"and I love you back!" ten said back, giggling.

"you two better not have birthday sex up there," taeyong yawned, turning towards the wall and shutting his eyes, "remember we're here before you start touching eachother up."

"I could say the same thing to you two," johnny laughed, as ten grabbed his waist, pulling him closer,

"okay everyone shush, I wanna go to sleep." ten told them

"listen to the queen, do what she said," taeyong defended ten, "goodnight homos"

a/n happy birthday to my favourite boy on the whole planet. when I first got into nct I had no clue you were gonna end up being my ult. you make me smile when im sad and make me laugh when I think nothing else in this world could make me laugh. im so glad I chose to ult you and I couldn't ask for anyone else. I hope you are having a good day with people you love and cherish. you are so beautiful and talented and I just wanna wish you a happy birthday. I love you, my angel chitt <3 stay happy baby

sexter ~ johntenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें