EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part II)

Start from the beginning

TRANSFEREE: (sweatdrops while approaching Fang) Are they always like that? One minute ago, they were, like, inseparable...

FANG: (scoffs) Speak for yourself, this is more common than you think...

YAYA: You better give me all you've got, girl!!!

BOBOIBOY: (stays behind)(murmurs) Umm...guys...

YING: I'll have fun crushing you along with BoBoiBoy!

BOBOIBOY: Wait, what do I have to do here~?!

YAYA: (looks back at him then glances at Ying) Excuse me...! I don't care if neither of us get first place, I don't care if we both get crushed by BoBoiBoy. But I'll be second!!!

GOPAL: (goes in front of BoBoiBoy) Dey! BoBoiBoy has nothing to do with your petty battles! He has no intention of getting into the top. And besides, did you two already forget the truth?!

THE REST OF THE CLASS: (murmurs)
The truth?
What did Gopal mean by that?
What does it have to do with BoBoiBoy?
Does he mean the truth to why BoBoiBoy is so smart?
DID HE CHEAT?!

PAPA ZOLA: (poofs out of the blue) YES! (zooms towards BoBoiBoy while everyone falls silent) What is the truth to your drastic climb to the top, huh, boy?

BOBOIBOY: (dances around the question) Uh, sir...Do you have our papers now?

PAPA ZOLA: (remembers he's holding them the entire time) Ah, yes! Your papers are now here, my students of Justice! And now, (walks to the front of the room and grins) prepare to die...!

THE CLASS: (gulps) Die...?!

PAPA ZOLA: (proceeds to passing the papers) Yes, yes, yes, my dear little ones. This shall be agony at it's finest!

BOBOIBOY: (receives his paper)(looks at it)

BOBOIBOY: Oh man, how is this thing so tricky? (reads one of the questions) What muscle divides the chambers of the heart?!

GOPAL: (reads two of the questions) What is the other term for red blood cells? How big is the average human heart?! (looks up to Papa Zola) Mr. Papa! We barely even got to this topic!

PAPA ZOLA: (only grimaces while rounding the classroom)

GOPAL: (only resorts to guessing)

FANG: (whispers the answer to one of the questions to himself) How many chambers there are in the heart? Well, that is...(writes down his answer [Whoever answers this question gets their own OCs in the next part...^_^])

BOBOIBOY: (thinks of one of the questions)(His mind: Hm. If the superior vena cava is at the top, then the inferior is at the bot~ Wait, is it the other way around? This is confusing...Oh man, I really shouldn't have turned into Cahaya the other day...)

--

(Everyone continues answering their own papers for almost an hour and progress is seen in each of them. Noticeably, Gopal appears to do his usual "guess-the-answer" tactic, Fang answers all, but some he guessed, BoBoiBoy leaves almost half his paper empty, [Please don't bash him, he's not dumb...] and Yaya and Ying...Well, what else can I say?
It's the fated battle between women...)

YAYA: (mouths every answer quietly as she answers the test)

YING: (fidgets with her pen as she thinks of the answers)

EVERYONE: ...

PAPA ZOLA: (looks at his watch) Okay, kids! 15 more minutes!

THE CLASS: (mumbles)
What?!
15 more minutes?!
I've barely answered everything!
Wait, I'm almost done!
Man, I'm doomed...

(YAYA'S POV: Mr. Papa calls off the time, signaling only fifteen more minutes remaining for us to answer. I glance at the last item, answering what I believe is the right answer. Right after, I proceed to recheck.
I've left no empty spaces.
I've answered it with everything I've got.
I'm confident of beating Ying this time.)

(YING'S POV: I internally panic as Mr. Papa shout the remaining time.
15 minutes, and I've barely even reached half of my paper.
Suddenly, my brain goes blank as I look at the questions with glazed eyes. For some reason, everything that I've studied has scrambled off in my mind.
Oh, wait. I didn't study.
I was busy daring Yaya off into this war and filling myself with pride.
What have I done?)

(Apparently, Ying decides to look at her questionnaire again, checking the questions for any clues. However, she accidentally drops her answer sheet in the process.)

YAYA: (sees her answer sheet on the floor)

(YAYA'S POV: I take the fallen paper and look at the name of who as potentially dropped it.)

(GOPAL'S POV: She takes Ying's fallen paper and...LOOKS AT THE ANSWERS?!)

PAPA ZOLA: (rushes to Yaya's desk and begins screaming) EYYY! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING, YAYA?!

YAYA: Erk...

THE ENTIRE CLASS EXCEPT FOR YAYA AND YING: (stare at Yaya with mixed emotions)

BOBOIBOY: (looks concerned and confused) Yaya...

YING: (notices her paper is with Yaya) Hey! That's my paper, you cheater!

PAPA ZOLA: (glares at Yaya) Ooh...Cheating, eh...?

???: (stands abruptly) MR. PAPA!

(Papa Zola turns to the sudden aggressive stance of BoBoiBoy's voice.)

BOBOIBOY: (puts on a fierce face) With all due respect, Mr. Papa, I believe Yaya wouldn't do such a thing. I mean, Yaya is better than this, (turns to her) right?

[BoBoiBoy, you cute, innocent, adorable cinnamon roll...!]

YAYA: [You wanna imagine her blushing red as a tomato? Go for it...] BoBoiBoy...

[Haha. Oh, yes.

I'm very sorry for being pretty cruel for the cliffhanger, but I believe you'd already know where this is going.
Besides, I've reached 1k words already...

(I gotta be honest, I should've ended this much earlier with BoBoiBoy screaming "Mr. Papa..." But I thought that would be even worse. I wanted to see my boi...)

It pains me to say it, but I'll be back in school for the next few weeks before I get to have a chance to update this story.

It's pretty funny, now that I think of it, this story is supposed to be finished by March, but we're nowhere halfway yet.

All formality aside...

I'm planning to change the book cover!

I want to tell you more, but...no spoilers...

buT I wAnNa spOIl sO BaD...

Anyways...
Alert For Typo, Please...
To Be Continued...
Siiya!]