iii. more cliché, the better

Start from the beginning

"Oh and don't let him torment you, fight if you have to."

How very timely.

"I'm not sure I can."

"Of course you can. I know you're not the one to just easily give up."

Can just nods and they start talking about their pair project.

/

An hour of talking makes the two of them parched so Pete excuses himself to make them snacks.

When the door opens one minute after, Can looks at the door, surprised. Pete sure is fast.

"Oh, you're here-"

Whatever he has to say is cut off when he sees Tin instead, leaning on the door frame. Honestly? Whatever happens to 'Don't go inside my room'? Does that not apply to Tin?

Practice what you preach, bitch? Tin doesn't know that phrase, does he?

Pete's right. If Can wants Tin breathing away from his neck, he has to fight back or Tin may well do everything he wants to him because Tin might see him as a weakling and Can is not that.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, you're fighting back again? Pete says something?"

"I asked you, what are you doing here?"

Tin shrugs. "This is my house."

"Yeah. But not your room."

Tin walks near Can and sits on the bed.

"Touché. I just want to inform someone about my plan for tomorrow. Does fake blood sound good to you?"

"What the hell? What are you trying to recreate? Carrie? You're so obsessed with movies."

"Then I'll think of another thing. In the meantime, it's a surprise."

Can rolls his eyes and with a voice laced with full of sarcasm, he responds. "Oh, I'm so honored, I'm so excited"

Tin's smirk widens.

Can grits his teeth. "Are you serious? What are you, a high school bully? What are you trying to accomplish here?"

"Just wanting to get revenge because you took something away from me."

"What?"

"My reputation."

"You're going Taylor Swift now? The hell are you talking about?! The people there hardly even cared."

"My friends did and now they are teasing me and I know some of the people there did too. Fuck, what if they took a video?" Tin glares at Can.

"If they did, it should've spread the moment it happened but nothing happened, right? Nada. And don't torment me just because your friends are idiots."

"But it wouldn't happen if you had not poured your food on me. Are you blind, ha?!"

"It's an accident. Do you know what that means? It means unintentional. It means I didn't want to do it."

"Just admit that you want to fight with me and now you succeeded. I won't let you leave until you regret doing it."

Can wants to hold his collar, you know, just to let Tin know that he's not intimidated. But surprise surprise, his laces are unlaced and therefore, throws himself at Tin who on the other hand opens his arms in reflex and catches Can who falls down on his broad chest.

Tin groans when Can bumps his head on his nose. "Shit."

Can pushes himself away but because his arms are placed on the wrong positions and therefore not sturdy enough to push himself up, he falls down on Tin again with more force and a louder thud.