"Cool I'm hungry, do you have food in the kitchen?"She asked, rubbing her tummy.

"Not really and I'm hungry too, lets go to prepare something to eat then."

"Sure."

After lunch we sat in the living room watching our favorite Mexican telenovela. We were so into this movie as if it was our first time watching it. It was actually our ninth time but it felt new every time we watched it.

"Milani I..I got something to tell you." Bella said and I moved my eyes to her.

"I'm listening." I said and she began to play with her fingers nervously.

"The Gabby guy I've been dating for sometime now is a friend of-" she paused and exhaled.

"A friend to who?" I raised my chin as I waited for her answer.

"Sultan King." She said and my eyes went wide instantly.

"For real? And you never bothered to tell me about it?" I was so disappointed in her.

"The thing is, I knew Sultan even before dating Gabby."

"What?" I whispered as I looked at her in disbelief. "So you knew King all this while?" 

"Yeah."

"Bella I was searching for King after I came back from Ghana like crazy, and you never bothered to tell me you knew him?" It was so disappointing.

"I'm sorry but then I met him once in the hospital with his girlfriend Veronica."

"Girlfriend?" I was shocked and confused.

"Veronica is my friend, she only introduced me to him and we exchanged hellos that day." She shrugged.

"But I thought he doesn't do girlfriends." I don't know who Veronica was but I was jealous of her.

"Their story is a complicated one." She said and shrugged. "After my first time seeing him at the hospital, I didn't meet him again until I started dating his friend Gabby."

"So how is he?" I shyly asked.

"He is good, you still think about him?" She teased.

"Yes everyday." I admitted shyly.

"Aww so sweet, should I tell him you're my friend?"

"No don't, not sure he even remembers me." I said with an aching heart

"Maybe you're right."

  ~~~
I decided to take a walk down the street tonight, because I had enough of being indoors, it eventually became tiring. I continued to walk to no destination as I inhaled the freshness of the air, loving a bit of it until my phone went off startling me, a look at it and it was Dante.

"Lani how are you, are you okay?" His voice came through.

"I'm good Dante." I replied with a smile.

"It's a relief to know that, I'm at your house but it seems you ain't home, where are you?"

"Oh don't worry about me I'm fine, you know I've always been indoors like a prisoner, so I decide to take a walk down the street to inhale some fresh air."

"Awesome, take care then, I will leave now and see you tomorrow."

"Alright bye." I hanged up with a smile as I continued to walk and suddenly, a black Audi R8 halted in front of me unprofessionally, scaring the hell out of me.

"Jerk." I murmured and continued with my walk then someone called my name from behind, making me stop. Wondering who it could be. Shortly after I heard the door of the Audi opened and closed.

"Milani." The familiar voice called again and I instantly turned only to see Sultan standing tall in his all black Armani suit. As I couldn't believe my eyes. I watched in shock as he walked towards me, I really wanted to walk away but my body instantly went numb and all I could do was stare at him in disbelief.

"Don't come closer" I said to him as I took steps backwards but he didn't listen. He keep walking and walking towards me and my heart kept racing.

"Milani."

"Go away from me!" A strangle sobbed my throat.  "Stay away.." I whispered as tears welled up my eyes. Then the memory of that night came fresh in my mind.

"Can you just-"

"Stay away!" I croaked out. "Don't come any closer!" I warned and he finally stopped.

"Milani can we please talk?" He asked calmly.

"Talk? you want to talk to me?" I walked forward and punched him in the chest. "You now want to talk? You  left without informing me Sultan, do you know how hurtful that was? I bet not."

"Milani." He paused and pinched the bridge of his nose out of frustration, he looked like he wanted to say something but didn't know where to start from.

"What's going on here?" A very fair pretty lady said walking up to us and I guessed she was in the car with him. "And why did you punched my baby's father in the chest?" My heart nearly ripped off my chest when she referred to Sultan as his baby daddy.

"Your baby daddy?" I asked the lady, pointing my index finger at Sultan.

"Yes." She confirmed rubbing her flat tummy and I scoffed with a head shake frustrated and hurt.

"Um I'm sorry for hitting him." I sincerely apologize before walking away with tears in my eyes, embarrassed and pained.

"Milani wait!" I heard him call but I ignored him as I walked fast as I could.

I got home and found mom here and inside my kitchen preparing dinner. And I was relieved and happy she was hear to engage me in a conversation to distract me from thinking my encounter with Sultan and his baby mama.

"Mom you are here." I said and sat on the dining table as I watched her do her thing.

"Yes honey, went for a walk?" She set the food on the table, and started making a plate for me and herself.

"Yeah, about the money you promised to give me rent an apartment, when am I getting it please."

"Tomorrow, gotten a place yet?

"Yeah a two bedroom apartment."

"Alright." She said and I texted Bella saying she should come around tomorrow.