"Also thank you so much for doing this. Nicole and I might not really be doing anything besides passing pieces and such, so I'm very grateful for your guy's help." I added and Nicole nodded in agreement.

"It's no problem. We know how much of a struggle it is to move and such so hopefully we can help as much as possible." Calum said. I was honestly surprised he had talked, but I let it slide and smiled as the boys started working.

- - - - - - - -

The boys worked pretty fast and an hour and a half later they were done. We had no couches yet just the beds so far, so me and the boys were just sitting on my bed since Nicole decided she would get ready for bed.

It was pretty awkward. Calum kept looking in my direction here and there, while Ashton seemed completely out of it waiting to go.

"You guys can leave if you want. You're probably really tired right now and should get some rest." I said while looking at Ash. He yawned while standing up and gave me a hug.

"Bye Carmen I'll see you Monday." Ash quietly spoke.

Ashton was about to walk out and nodded for Calum to come, but Calum put one finger up indicating to wait a bit. Ash nodded and I turned to Calum furrowed eyebrows.

"You promised some explaining for the hug with Ash earlier," He said.  He seemed to be so sad while saying it. So heartbroken, did I do this?

I frowned but replied, "I feel the closest to Ashton. I don't know exactly why, but I feel like it's something to do with the fact that he was helping hold a conversation at the door for a bit. I was going to say I met him first, but technically that's not true." I looked at him in the eyes. While saying all this. A little spark or something changed as I spoke these next words, "I promise Calum nothing is going on between me and Ash, we are friends, and that's it."

He smiled and put his hand on top of mine in my lap. I smiled at that. I felt all mushy and happy inside, like a million butterflies were flying throughout my stomach.

"I just...i just thought that when I asked you out, that you liked Ash after I saw the way you hugged him." He sighed and continued, "but please give me a chance. It really hurt seeing you look happy with someone else."

I looked back at him and nodded. We just started at each other for a while taking in each other with soft eyes. He was absolutely beautiful. His nicely tanned skin, this chubby cheeks, his sharp jawline, his dark brown eyes that can be easily mistaken for black, the dark slight curls in his hair, and lastly is plump pink lips.

I had the urge to kiss the from the way he was looking at me. I resisted it and stood up still looking at him, him still looking at me and said, "You should get going you look exhausted."

He smiled and gave me a really big hug around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and felt safe. I felt completely safe in someone's arms that I barely even knew, but I liked the feeling. Though it ended as quick as it started he walked off and said, "Goodnight Carmen I'll see you Monday."

I smiled and waved. I heard the door close and next thing I knew Nicole walked in. "So how'd it go?" She asked.

"How'd what go?" I asked back confused. Nothing happened besides me talking to Calum.

"Talking to Calum dummy. I walked out to the kitchen to get some water and I saw Ashton and asked where Calum was and he said talking to you."

"Oh it was fine. Nothing happened just some explaining." I said with a smile

"Okay whatever. Don't forget we're driving to your parents tomorrow"

I gave a thumbs up and got ready for bed.

All night I kept thinking of him over and over. Now I really can't wait til Monday.

~~~~~~~~

Words: 1418

OMG! It's been forever. But thank you for all the support! Here's an extra long chapter hope u enjoy!

Don't forget to comment/vote/add to library!

-Lily