Six;

Jackson kept on rambling on and on about Hoseok, his fashion and cool attitude what made him popular.

"I'm gonna get more pudding." Namjoon says as he gets up, "Could you get one for me too, hyung?" Jeongguk asks cheerfully. "Sure. I'll be back." Namjoon walks off.

As Namjoon heads towards the tables of foods, he bumps his shoulder into someone. He turns to apologize. "I-I'm sorry." Namjoon says shakily.

As he faces the person, it was Hoseok with soda all over his chest- when Namjoon bumped into him, he knocked over his drink all over his chest.

Namjoon's mouth becomes dry to realize who it was. "I-I'm really sorry! I'll get you paper towels." As Namjoon was about to head off to get paper towels, Hoseok stops him by grabbing his wrist. "No, no! It's fine, calm down." Hoseok chuckles, his cheeks rounding up as he laughed.

Namjoon's heart beats from his chest, Hoseok's hand on his wrist made him nervous as ever. "I-I am sorry for spilling your drink all over you." Namjoon blushes in embarrassment as he bowed apologetically. "Hey, it's fine. I got more clothes, this is just an accident and don't beat yourself up for it." He laughs softly.

As Namjoon was about to speak, he sees his friend, Jackson waving his arms around, behind the crook of Hoseok's shoulder trying to catch Namjoon's attention.

Jackson mouths out- 'invite him to my party'. Of course Namjoon couldn't read what he was saying but, he puzzled 'party' and he knew what he was talking about.

Namjoon brings up the courage to speak to one of the most popular student in the school. He takes a deep breath to speak. "M-My friend is having a party this Weekend and he wants to invite you." Namjoon fiddles with his hands as he looks down, avoiding eye contact. Hoseok exhales excitedly. "Yeah! I'd love to go! What time will it be?" Hoseok's face lights up at the idea.

"Uh, I'm not sure but, you can ask him."

"Oh, what's his name?"

"Jackson Wang. He thinks your pretty cool, admires you even."

Hoseok smiles brightly as he laughs. "Alright. Will you be there?"

That hit Namjoon. It really did. A popular kid wants to see him? It's all so unreal to him, he can't express how nervous he is.

Namjoon shakes off the feeling and smiles softly. "Y-Yeah, I'll be there." He says quietly, Hoseok reaches out his hand and ruffles his hair. "See you there." He walks off with a smile on his face.

Namjoon's heart starts beating and walks back to the group of friends, his hands close to his chest.

He sits down with a flustered face. Jackson shakes Namjoon with pure excitement. "Holy shit! My Namjoon is social! He's social!" Jackson practically shouts, almost catching the attention of everyone. Namjoon hides his face with a small blush. "Jackson, calm down." Namjoon whispers.

Jackson let's go of Namjoon and exhales. "Sorry but, you just invited one of the coolest person ever in school- you know how big this is?! Jung Hoseok at my party, it'll make history!" Jackson silently squeals.

Taehyung and Jeongguk laugh silently as they only watch.

"And he ruffled your hair, your hair! You might get laid." Jackson eyes sparkle, Namjoon chokes on his own spit with a deep blush. "J-Jackson!" Namjoon coughs dryly.

Both Taehyung and Jeongguk has their attention towards them for what Jackson said. "Your gay?" Jeongguk says carelessly. "N-No, I'm not into guys, I don't know why Jackson said that." Namjoon says.

Taehyung and Jeongguk both exchange looks. "Okay." Jeongguk says with a suspension look.

The bell finally rings for class to start and everyone gets up for next period.

Namjoon picks up his bag- he hears Jeongguk whine. "What's wrong?" Namjoon asks. "You forgot the pudding." Jeongguk pouts, Namjoon laughs while shaking his head. "Let's head to class."

_______________________
How does one discover dysphoria??