Two-

"Taehyung?" Namjoon's eyes was settled on the boy in front of him, his dark hair and pretty eyes, a plain white T-shirt, faded blue ripped jeans and a shirt wrapped around his waist with piercings in his ears.

The boy squints his eyebrows in confusion. "Um, and you are?" He rubs his elbows as he waits for a response. "Oh sorry, you probably don't remember me, um, I'm Kim Namjoon, I was your teammate when the whole class went on a school trip and we got lost in the forest so I had to build shelter and we had to wait for 24 hours to get them to find us." Namjoon says with a smile as he remembers the memory.

Taehyung's eyes lit up and his box smile appears on his face. "I remember! I also remember that I tripped and I scraped my leg real bad leaving a scar." They both laugh at the memory. "Thanks for attending on it before it got infected." He smiles softly at Namjoon as he looks down.

"Well, I'll see you around, Namjoon." Taehyung smiles once more before grabbing his skateboard and rides it down the street, disappearing from the distance.

--------
Namjoon makes it to class as he sits in the middle of the class, he taps his feet to a song in his head.

"Namjoon!" Jackson wraps his arm around Namjoon's neck, Namjoon was startled by the sudden scare but, calms down knowing it's Jackson. They both laugh and Jackson sits on a desk next to Namjoon. "So, how was your summer?" Jackson asks with a smile, Namjoon sighs, laying his chin on his palm. "Nothing interesting. I stayed home all day and mostly did nothing, so in other words, it was boring." Namjoon says bitterly.

"Oof, that's rough... maybe." Jackson has a smirk plastered on his lips, Namjoon notices and he shrinks down in his seat. "Jackson, no..." Namjoon mumbles as Jackson's smirk grew. "Party. My house. Friday." Jackson leans back on his chair with a prideful grin, Namjoon groans loudly. "Please I don't have to go." Namjoon looks over to him. "You're coming, rather you like it or not. I want my best friend to have a good time." He points a finger at Namjoon.

He once groans again and sinks down in his seat. Jackson chuckles and ruffles his hair.

The bell rings announcing class is starting. The students sit on their seats and waits for the teacher.

The teacher enters the room with a smile. "Hello class, my name is Mr. Lee, I'm your history teacher and your homeroom teacher." He greets with a friendly attitude.

The door opens as Mr. Lee was about to teach, everyone looks to see who it was.

A short bit with black hair and doll like lips, white pale skin, wearing black clothes, a black leather jacket with a black and white striped shirt, black ripped jeans a chain hanging from it.

He looked like the person you don't want to mess with, the piercing in his lip and the rings on his fingers made him look attractive.

The teacher stares at the boy. "Mr. Min, this is the first day of school and you're late. Is there an explanation?" The teacher raises a brow at him.

Everyone looks at the boy near the doorway to wait for a response, the boy looks at the class before licking the bottom of his lip. "I slept a little late, I promise I won't do it again. I'm sorry sir." The boy says lowly as he has his hands in his pockets. "Well, if you promise not to do this again, please take your seat." He dismisses the boy and turns his back against the students to the board.

The boy walks to look for a seat and finds one next to Namjoon, he sits down on the chair as he stares at the board. Namjoon looks at him in the corner of his eye to fully examine him but, he notices him and looks at him.

Namjoon looks away and continues his work.

______________________
Wack,,, I want to make a x reader story- but all I could think of is gay