death till us part my sweet.

the excitement in her eyes grew, tears began to swell seeing her and vise versa,  her clinging onto you tightly, feeling some tears hit your shoulder, hearing crys from your mother loudly in your ear, it was almost in that moment you could her heart beat, almost skip some of most. She pulled away, her eyes a mediocre red, you could see the pain she had been holding in, you couldn't help yourself by feel sad.

"Sweetie, I missed you so much, they took you and I just..we couldn't handle it..." you began to notice her slumped over posture, her clothes are a bit ragged, as her hair looks unwashed, as you can tell, she had been a wreck since you were gone, but you can't help to ponder where you were or what happened. "M-mom...I love you, and I'm here...but w-what happened?"

She looked at you.
You looked at her.
The room filled silently.

"You tried to kill yourself."

You feel a shock to your body. You know that's not what happened. You know you were with dark and anti, you were with Abby of all people.

"You were found at the school roof."

You feel your torso twist in disgust.You know that's not where you were, you were traveling, in the same hospital bed for my lung, not to die by my own hands.

"You were screaming for your sister eve"

You grip your teeth in anger. Her continuing her words only endured more rage within you.

You then realize you never had a mother.

You then realize you never had a sister named eve.

You then realize you never had a scar on your chest.

It was gone.
All of it.
Gone.
Left.
Lost.

"Sweetie?"

You react in disgust, as you scream, feeling that's your only ability your left to do. "HELP THIS WOMANS NOT MY MOTHER! SHES NOT MY MOTHER! SHES NOT MY MOTHE-"

you're cut off by a drift of a hand covering your mouth, it's the mother, her eyes sniffle, seeing them fill up with ink, glitching tiny bits as you feel her breath anger, "death till us part my sweet."

—————-!(Gore warning)!—————-
The woman then cracks her neck, making it splatter all over, the blood and chunks of her bone were scattered, the only thing holding to the body is the veins, as they stretch to the extent to between her legs, her cold dead eyes keeping her eyes at you, as the blood surfaces out of her mouth and eyes, and her ears.
——————————————————-

You puke at the sight, seeing the contorted body doesn't agree, as the doctors rush in and pull the dead body away, as you hear them asking all types of questions, as your eyes reach a mediocre red.

Darkiplier and anti were on TV.
They watched all of it.
The blood.
The gore.
All of it.

With the words across the screen.
"Death is such a sweet sorrow"

You can but help to wonder if there really isn't any help out there.