Get out of here

You and Abby stared at each other, you were both horrified at what had just happened, as you both nodded after a couple of minutes as you knew he would have been done, you both got out you saw the glass had now been pointed to the computer, the computer had blood splattered all over it, as you screamed for Anti, as she ran up with a knife, as he grunted looking at you

"who did this...?" You and Abby had tears dropping down your face as you didn't know. Anti slowly walked over to blood and smelt it, as abby gripped her stomach in disgust, It's was obvious she wasn't able to handle blood or any gore after the incident. she ran out of the room and went for the bathroom. "Poor Abby..." you commented as you continued to watch Anti feel the blood, as it slowly started to glitch away as Anti fell over seeing it dissolve, as you ran over and helped him up, you both starred in more horror as it was now gone.

"I know what this is..you and Abby may NEVER leave the house unless your hunting or with one of us, got it?" You nodded quickly, as you didn't know any other reaction to do, as she hurried out, slamming your door somehow locking it inside out, as you banged on it repeatedly, screaming each one of their names as no one awnsered back, you slowly turned your back to the door and covered your face, starting to cry. You slowly get into a small "hugging your knees" position as she continued to cry, as you herd small twinkles of bells, as they were playing a small tune.

"Let the rain flow down your rosey red cheeks,

Let your (h/c) flow down covering it,

But know my darling,

I Find you interesting,extraordinary,and quite beautiful.."

The tune slowly repeated as she saw small fireflies fly into her room through her small broken window, as their lights flickered with the tune, as it made you somewhat giggle, thinking this was just a dream, as you blinked seeing the they had formed a silhouette of a man, as they offered there hand to you, as you took it and lifted yourself up, as you teleported to a dark room, all the lights were off and you could hear a pin drop, it was clear you went at the dead mansion anymore.

You herd a small voice chuckle as dim lights were turned on, were in a room that looked like a interegeting room. it was covered in blood and some type of mucus, screaming "LET ME OUR OF HERE YOU MONSTER!" You pleaded the hardest you ever did, as you only heard the laughing your ear get louder and louder echoing . You then woke up in your bed, jolting up seeing a small red note on your desk, as it had a blood drip shaped of a heart, as it read "hope you like games (y/n)."