The brand part 2

I then shake my head knowing only dreaming, "those are fictional characters that were made up for girls and boys to fantasize about there dreams!" I then look at my fathers to look worried at me " who's darkiplier?" I see the look on my fathers eye think I'm insane I then take a breather "I-i had a bad dream and that was his name..." my parents then come over to hugs me gently knowing with I worry about my family a lot. "Thank you dad and pops." "No problem (y/n),"

|time passes as your alone as the sun turns to a blood red and you grabs your diary form the side of your hospital|

(You can skip the diary part if you don't wanna know the background story )

~7/31/17
Dear diary, I haven't wrote to you in forever... I used to name this my nightmare diary when I dreamed about the family I dreamt of when I was adopted at 5, I still remember my dads come and pick me up and Derik... that's the night the family came to "talk to me"...I hope with the encounter with darkiplier in my dream and the septic eye could be linked with antisepticeye...

I decided to go to sleep starring at the sun before waking up in the same chair but the blood spill spells out "dark anti." "Huh? This is just a dream I know it is..." I then hear gliching laughing behind me feeling the chilling breath on my neck numbing the area it's breathing on "oh honey it's not a dream" I jump In my seat but can't move with his hands placed on my shoulders. "What do you want with me?" I studder his hands and breath are numbing me in a weird pleasant way. "Your our lovely power source darling~." Some one comes out of the dark with black eyes darker then the night, suit as straight as a line of paper freshly pressed, skin whiter then the discoloration of the sun, hair as black as ink, and with a smirk can kill you.

"Don't hurt her yet anti." "Why not? Shes so voulnerable!" You think for a sec, I have darkiplier and antisepticeye near me and could kill me at anytime if they want, "(y/n) we can read your mind so don't think you can hide anything from us" he walks up to me and takes his fingers and caresses my right cheek and I blush and he giggles "you humans are so idiotic, aren't you?" Darkiplier then grabs your chin and pulls it down with you biteing  your tongue holding in the pain. "Aw look like someone's hurt" anti said giggling later and dark pulling him over to where I could see him.
His hair was a dark vibrant green, a gruesome cut upon his neck that was deep and about 5 in long, his clothes gently tempered with blood and holes in them, his eye was a black and the other one was a bloody green eye with a bright blue iris and a pupil that stares into your soul.
Your eyes widen as you see him next to darkiplier, "holy crap your real?!" They laugh at your reaction, "oh sweetie we are real and we have you hear with us you should be happy we are to have you here." They laugh again as dark let's go of your chin and you feel you can't talk. The room shakes as dark and anti grunt, "you're being woke up good bye darling."

"Honey~ wake up~!" You wake up to see your fathers and your brother jumping up and down to see your awake. "(y/n) some people wanna see you!" You hear a knock on the door as you see jack and mark walk thorough the hospital door and look at you with a smile but you see in their eyes they know about dark and anti. " jacksepticeye and mark?!"