Will i ever be safe?

You are pulled away vigorously, your swinging and kicking anything in your way, furious that there doing this, making fun of your two dads, saying that I had a sister, and what they did to abby, all the anger felt boiling inside of you, as you feel a shock to your neck. "she'll knock out in 3..2..1.." you're out like a light.

You wake up in a different room, as a man with green and red faint hair is there, across from you, he's taking notes as she raises his head, as she smirks a bit to the corner of his mouth, a bit tall, but it's given off the skinny figure.

"Hello (y/n) I am mat, I work for an organization called theory factor, and I've come  interested in your story... may I ask you a few questions?"

You couldn't believe it. It was the YouTuber matpat right in front of you! But he's always worked in YouTube..right? "Y-you're Matpat...from YouTube! Y-you're not an investigator." He chuckled a bit, smiling innocently before crossing his hands. "I guess this isn't going to be as hard as I thought, and by the look of your expression, I can tell your wondering how I'm here." You looked astonished, he really could tell Atleast something.

"Also your favorite color is (f/c), and your quite a intelligent girl, seeing your posture was instantly fixed when woke, your shirt says "royal and beautiful" which the old origin of (f/c) making it express you in many ways."

He continues to ramble on about how sheep make the world better, you notice the rooms windows are closed, the door is locked and no signs of technology anywhere. "I-um..mat..where am I?"

He fixed his posture, removing his tie. "You are in my office, don't worry it's at my work one, not my home one so don't freak out." You both giggled as you stop yourself. You haven't been able to laugh ever seeing abby, she was a main source of laughter, otherwise you..lost touch of happiness after the innocent. "(Y/u)? Are you there?" You catch him snapping in front of you,  you feel your eyes are puffy from crying silently, as he's frowning, you can see the pain of seeing you cry, as you turn to him slowly.

"Will I ever be safe from them?"

He thought for a second, grabbing your hand softly,

"only if you tell me who's them"