The brand part 1

|your a 15 yd named (Y/n) With a healthy family of two dads Jim and herald, a 12 yd brother derik, and  1 week old baby named daisy. Your usually bullied for your parents being gay but you don't mind it your parents have recently bought a new house so it will be close to heralds job since Jim is a work-at-home dad.|

*you walk to your locker after science class learning about the brain and how hard it is to be tricked, you see in your wise distance you see Veronica, the most popular girl in school but she isn't normal like everyone else here*
   "Oh I see you came back from science, what did you learn about? Being gay like for family?"
You replied with a snarl look on your face "sorry to hear about your disability to use brain muscles to think before you speak but I think you should leave me alone." Veronica shot her finger up pointing to your nose violently as her eye twitches almost instantly. "I swear you have many pimples and fat stored up  you can survive 10 years with it!" The attention has been pulled onto me, who does she know I'm insecure about my pimples and my weight, i don't look how much I weigh but I know I couldn't keep a secret forever in Veronica.
   "Veronica leave me and your eye twitching alone." Veronica's eye almost immediately twitches at the speed of light and grabs (y/n) nose and swishes you onto the ground. "You really are a step on." She steps on my guts making me curl onto a ball, I hear people laughing louder and louder, i must be having a anxiety attack. All lights turn dim in the room and I loose connection of real life as I see my English teacher run toward me.
She wakes up to the sound of static In a dark room seeing a blood trail and what it looks like a broken piece of glass but filled with static. "Hello?" I call out knowing it's like a horror movie, idiotic of me I hear nothing. I look down to realize I'm tied with black "ink" and what it looks like a green eye with a tail. I recognize the eye knowing it's jacksepticyes septic eye, I start to freak out know it's real and he could be here but I remember the blood trail "he...isn't dead is he?" I hear a gliching voice come behind me as I feel his breath blow on my neck as he speaks "he will once your wish us"

I wake up in a hospital bed and my fathers on each side beside me hugging me tightly "Abby...I'm so glad your alive!" I look at Jim wipes from his puffy eyes" when you were hit in the stomach it fractured 3 bones causing your lung to almost collapse but your English teacher saved you in time" I think about his words, "how did you know I was hit in the stomach?" "The doctor told us when he gave you stitches." I look under my hospital gown to see stiches  carved in like a J I also see a branding on my upper chest of a red M dripping with blood. "Are you ok sweetie?"
"Darkiplier...?"