19‣ All Or Nothing

•Min Yoongi•

My eyes stung at the sight of the bright white light as I woke up. I winced slightly, bringing my hand up to protect my eyes from the bright light. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to my surroundings: pale yellow walls, white ceiling, bright fluorescent lights, the white sheets that covered me, whispering on my right side and a sleeping Y/n on my left side. Although, what puzzled me the most was where I was and why.

"Oh," I heard someone on my right sound. As I turned my head, I noticed it was Taehyung who was looking straight at me. A second later, Hoseok was looking at me too. "He's up," Taehyung said.

Immediately, Hoseok had a huge smile on his face and as his brothers, both Taehyung and I knew what was going to come next when his mouth opened wide. Taehyung quickly pulled a hand over his mouth before he could scream in excitement. I sighed in relief as Hoseok only looked confused.

Taehyung put a finger over his own lips indicating to Hoseok that he had to be quiet. "Y/n's still sleeping," Taehyung said as he took his hand off Hoseok's mouth.

Hoseok sunk in his seat in disappointment. "I wasn't even going to shout..." He mumbled.

"Where are we?" I asked before they would start arguing again.

"Ah," Taehyung sounded nervously. "The hospital..." His voice trailed off as he tried to back up a bit. Hoseok did the same, knowing well what my reaction would be.

"The h-" I began to raise my voice but stopped abruptly when they both winced and pointed to Y/n again. She moved in her armchair but she was still asleep. I turned back to my brothers, lowering my voice this time. "The hospital?" I whisper-screamed.

I always tried my best avoiding hospitals because I couldn't afford the bill with all the money Namjoon and I made. Not that Namjoon would ever even share his money with me.

"I know it's bad but you looked like you were about to die last night and you wouldn't even wake up so we decided to bring you here," Hoseok rushed to explain. "Uncle Dongwon even came to pay the hospital bill-"

"Dongwon?" I interrupted. Our dad's best friend who I despised yet had to see everyday because he was the principal of my school.

They both gulped. "We didn't know what else to do, okay?" Hoseok raised his voice. "Just be glad you're still alive and you can thank both him and us, or you can just disown us both and see how great you'll do without us." He looked at me expectingly.

I sunk in the bed. "I'd take the second option if I could..."

"We didn't tell anybody what happened either," Taehyung continued. "We just told them some gangsters messed you up. And it was believable especially when we told them which area we lived in."

I nodded in understanding and relief. My eyes slowly shifted towards Y/n's sleeping figure and then to the clock on the wall which read 2pm.

"How long has she been here?" I asked.

"I think since 8pm?" Hoseok guessed with a hand push underneath his chin as he thought. "You took so long to wake up that she feel asleep."

"She probably couldn't sleep much after last night too..." Taehyung said, deep in thought.

I turned to look back at Y/n. She was sleeping but at the same time she looked so restless. Comparing it to the first time I saw her fall asleep, I remembered how peaceful she looked then. Last night really must have been a lot for her.

○○○

•Y/N•

-Earlier that day-