09‣ The Devilishly Handsome Prince: Pt. 2

(A/N: Surprise. I bet y'all thought I was dead.)

~~~

The bell for third period to start had just rung and I was still mad about what happened earlier this morning with Jin.

Because of him my whole morning was filled with stares and death glares towards me and subtle whispers about me as I walked down the corridors alone. People, even during classes, asked me if it was really true. I only laughed nervously and went back to working, saying, "I need to focus on my work," in the nicest way I could.

I arrived to class earlier than everyone else as usual. Not even the teacher was here yet. Because everyone had someone in the hallway they had to stop and talk to before going to class.

The class, little by little, started filling up and I became more nervous by the second because it was English period and Yoongi would usually sit next to me in this period since we were assigned to certain seats. I didn't know why I was getting nervous though.

I didn't know what I was going to tell him. I also didn't know how he was going to react. Did he already find out? I knew he didn't really like Jin so he probably wouldn't react in the best way knowing that Jin was making the rules and everything else now.

I looked up and immediately noticed Yoongi walking through the door. His eyes met with mine right away and just as he began to walk towards me, suddenly someone else seats himself next to me. Guess who. None other than Kim SeokJin. No surprise there.

"Hey babe," he says and puts his arm around me, both of us fully aware that people were watching us. In the corner of my eyes I saw Yoongi watching us from the door with confusion. "How's your day been so far?" Jin asked, gazing at me charmingly. Just the sight of him irritated me again. His rude words still wouldn't leave my mind.

"What are you doing?" I asked, coldly and pushed his arm off me.

"Ah, why are you always so cold to me, baby?" He asked, trying his best not to be bothered by the people watching our "romance".

Inside I was cringing at the names he called me. "Can you just stop this?" I snapped back. "I'm sick of this pretend--"

Then suddenly I was cut off.

By Jin kissing me. In front of everyone.

I quickly pushed him off, my face red with anger and embarrassment. He just stole my first kiss to shut me up. How unbelievable.

His expression was heartless and showed no regret. I stared back at him with a hurtful expression while holding my fingers over my lips. By this point I wasn't even taking notice of the people around us and an angry looking Yoongi walking furiously towards us. I gave Jin a glare before getting up and rushing to the door, not caring about the whispers around me.

"What do you--" I heard Yoongi start but got cut off by the teacher entering the class, just stopping me from exiting the classroom.

"Hey! What are you two doing?" She asked, strictly. I turned around to see Yoongi holding Jin by his collar once again. "Get back to your assigned seats now! Everyone."

She then looked down to see me standing before her and she looked at me with a questioning expression. "Miss, I'm not feeling well. May I please leave? I'll catch up with all my work by tomorrow. I promise," I pleaded and she could see it in my eyes that I really needed to leave.