~New Book~

I have been working on this book for a little while now and I think  that it is ready to be published.  It is called Sold and here is the  Preface for you guys. I hope you enjoy and will follow my journey with  this one just like the others. The book is up.

Raelynn Iris Potts was only  seven when her mother died from a drug overdose. Fast forward ten years  and her family is no different. Her father and stepmother are horrible  drug addicts that would do anything to get their hit even if that meant  selling their only child for more. With her final hopes of this never  happening starting to fade away, she doesn't know of she will be able to  survive the horrible man they are planning to sell her to.

Nixon  Elias Stephenson is a very well known mafia boss. He was never saw  himself being able to settle down with anyone even if it was just for  his  four year old son, Liam. One day when he is over at one of his  clients house demanding for his money he saw this amazing girl and  decided to make a deal with these addicts, next time they can't pay he  would take their only daughter to be a nanny to his son. But at this  moment he couldn't realize that buying her was meant for something  completely different.