Chapter 5

Lucy's POV

~Time skip 3 years into training~

I've trained really hard since the day I've came. I have about 2 more years to go. I've finished with the dragons and it was quicker then expected. I've finished Gods, Wolves, Phoenix, and Demons. Now I have to learn the smaller magics like requip, time arc, take-over, archive, acid and some more. I'm really excited to almost be over with my training.

I've also been sending letters to Makarov and my real friends telling them how I've been doing. I haven't missed a letter once. I can show a hologram in front of me to their reactions of reading my letter. They're usually happy that I'm keeping in touch. I'm eventually coming back though. I'm going to become an S- class wizard too. Makarov writes back to me, so he wrote and I quote "Lucy you are very powerful from what I hear. So if you choose to come back you will be an S- class wizard." I was ecstatic.

"Lucy, Lucy! Focus!" I snapped back into reality.

"If you want to lear requip you must listen and pay attention!"

"Okay sorry Solar." I said.

"It's fine. Now, you must imagine and say what armour you would like to have one. Think of what it looks like. If you do as I say you will surpass the speed even of Titania Erza."

"Okay, requip morning star armour!" I yelled.

Soon in about 6 hours I had managed to master requip. Pretty fast but, I must be able to do so to become the next 'Queen Of All'. I'm very excited to see my real friends back at the guild. I've lost all feeling I had for all the rest of the guild except for my friends. Time to go to my next trainer. I'm learning time arc next. The sooner the better.

Levy's POV

I really miss Lu-chan. I know she's training to be the next "Queen Of All" though. I'm proud of her. The guild really hasn't been the same except Lisanna and Natsu. Erza isn't eating her cake, Cana won't drink, and Gray won't strip. Everyone has changed because of the celestial mage everyone now misses. Erza has probably been torn up the most to be honest.

"Hey Team Natsu let's go on a job!" Natsu yelled.

"Yeah c'mon guys! Let's go!" Lisanna said right after.

"How the hell do you expect us to go on a fucking job when one of our most beloved celestial mage is gone?!" Erza yelled.

"Oi, Flame- brain! This is a new low for even you!" Gray screamed.

"Guys, calm down, she would be holding us back. She's weak anyway. I'm not surprised if she's dead right now!" Natsu and Lisanna laughed at his remark.

"Lucy will come back stronger then anyone here ash for brains!" Laxus yelled.

A couple people were surprised Laxus talked. He hasn't been talking very much. This is one of the first times we've heard him talk in a while. His most best friend Lucy, the one who he has opened up to the most left. He knows about the letters, he's read them all. Overall he's still worried for his best friend and maybe crush. Everyone went quiet though after he spoke. For sure from shock.

~Back to Lucy's POV~

Tyson, Josie, Jack, and I get to go to earth land to get a couple more keys. I can also get a couple new swords and armour sets for myself. Tyson decided he wanted to get his own armour and swords too. So looks like it'll be a full blown shopping trip. Josie and Jack also learned requip so they'll be getting some too.

With them following me I decided to open the gate.

"Open portal to Earthland: Clover Town!" I said.