✨C H A P T E R N I N E✨

Start from the beginning

Mulani's Pov

"You're not  going anywhere without me" Kerissa said putting on her shoes.

"Can you just sit down and stop" I say kissing my teeth. Just when Joshua called me I just fell asleep and I was not in the mood. Do not talk to me when I'm tired because I will no doubt hurt your feelings. And I was on the verge of hurting Kerissa. " you know what just come on let's go"

I closed my house door and I turned on the security lock. I hopped in my black Range Rover and so did Kerissa.

I plugged my phone in the aux. SIR by Nicki Minaj and future started playing. I started to drive off. I wanted to sleep so damn bad I felt like I was gonna fall asleep right now. I jumped on the toll highway.

We got there in twenty minutes. I parked the car and walked in the lobby down the hallway to the trap. The door was left cracked opened.!The girl that were shot in there shoulders were sitting on the leather couch. While Joshua was bandaging up the girl who was shot in her foot.

"What the fuck is Joshua doing here" Kerissa said making up so much noise.

"I work with Mulani now shut up" Joshua said while she finished bandaging the girl up.

"Do you know who came or like remember there face?" I asked. I walked to the kitchen taking a big glass out the cupboard andp pouring out some of the rum. I chugged it down putting the glass in the sink. I walk back to the girl pulling a backwoods out my purse and a lighter.

"She has honey blonde hair, a tattoo on her left hand it looked like a tiger or something and she had a blue sparkly glock" the girl said. Joshua looked like he knew something but didn't say anything. She drank down the water and swallowed the aspirin that Joshua gave her. I went into my room and ripped open the backwoods. Kerissa followed me.

"JOSHUAAAA" I yelled. He came.

"Roll this for me" I whined. He rolled his eyes and kneeled at my night table. I don't know if it was the rum or something but he really looked hot. Kerissa watched as Joshua rolled it. When he was finished, I lit it on fire and the room began to smell like vanilla. "So what are we gonna do"

"I think we should go take a trip and see how the other trap is moving. This one's too hot" Joshua said. He grabbed the blunt out of my hand. He put it to his lips. This man is doing to much. Kerissa got up and said she had to go to the washroom. When she left, he pushed me down and started kissing me. Surprisingly I kissed him back. And before you know it he was just about to pull down my tights. Until I heard footsteps.

"Well finish this again" I quickly moved on the bed fixing my clothes. I grabbed my phone and he sat back down on the floor. "Private or Airport" I asked him. Just then Kerissa comes in.

"I think we should do airport, I know someone who could get us through with the drugs and shit" Joshua says I nod my head.

"There's a flight leaving today at 11am or tomorrow at 9am which one would you wanna take?" I asked looking on my phone.

"11am" Joshua said. I nodded.

"First class or what?"
"So we're leaving? Where are we going"Kerissa said sitting down on the chair that was by the desk.

"There wasn't really a we. It was just me and Joshua but" I began but she cut me off.

"See Mulani that's not what I asked you. You're always out here catching an attitude" Kerissa said.