✨C H A P T E R T H R E E ✨

NOT EDITED, YALL PROBABLY KNOW THE DEAL BY NOW 🤪

Mulani POV

1:34 AM

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about how Kerissa is pregnant. I don't want her to have this child especially in her unhealthy realthionship. I got up to finish up packing boxes and stuff. I just moved out my parents mansion because I felt like I needed my own place. They were never home anyways, so it just made no difference.

I grabbed my speaker blasting "Champion" By Nav and Travis Scott. I was in the kitchen unpacking glass plates in the cupboards. I just can't believe the girl I love is pregnant by that thing. I sing along to the song, until it stops and my ringtone "arm froze" by Asian doll blast. I take one of my air pods out my pants pocket putting it in my ears. Tapping them, which answered the call.

"Mulani, where are you?" Kerissa said, she sounded as if she was crying .

"At my house why?"

"Please tell me your address" she pauses. " I need to spend a few days at your place" Then she hangs up. I tap the left AirPod twice, to activate Siri.

"Send my current location to Kerissa" I turn back on my music packing stuff away and fixing up the place. Great, now I have to take care of her.

———-

The side door that was by the pool opened. Kerissa walked in with two duffle bags and she looked pretty bad. Rhianna beaten up by Chris bad.

"This place is huge" Kerissa said. She sits down on one of the bar stools at the kitchen.

"Cut the bullshit issa, what the fuck happened"

"I told him I was pregnant and he told me it wasn't his, then I sorda kinda called him his dad He started beating me and stuff." She says playing with her fingers,

Joshs dad was a just sad. He would beat on his mother and rape Josh's little sister Skyler & Sariah (Sa-rye-a) , Josh supposedly had another sister who "ran away." Josh's dad was a monster. He was just crazy. He us to hurt Skyler the most , back when Me and Joshua were best of friends back when we were 14 he'd always tell me how much he'd hurt her, because "she had the body of someone who wanted to be fucked" and the way she dressed was "provocative"

One day 13 year old Skyler decided to end it and she shot herself. Joshs dad became furious and blamed Sariah for everything. He even burnt Sariah with the iron on her leg because she was running late for school. Josh mom, Rose, couldn't do anything because she'd know the consequences. Joshs dad knew his way around cars so , on sky's funeral he screwed around with the breaks on Roses car and Sariah and Rose died.

Joshs dad walked out of his life after killing the three people he loved the most. He would stay with his aunt, but things got hot and she kicked him out. After that Josh started to sleep all over the streets selling dope and stealing from stores to make it through the day , but i begged my mom to take him in just for a bit because I loved him, but now, ew no. But of course , he robbed a whole bunch of my mothers necklaces and sold them and continued to sell drugs.

So I fucked him up and threw all his shit in the pool I was one petty bitch when I was 14. What Kerissa said was wrong but she was right. He is like his father. The apple don't fall far from the tree.

Her phone began to go off. She answered.

"Hi....Josh" Kerissa answers. He was screaming because you could hear his loud ass voice from the fridge.

"Where the hell are you" he said , followed by many hurtful things. Why would Kerissa really want someone like him. Like hello, I'm right here someone who can treat you like you're something.