✨C H A P T E R N I N E✨

Just wanna say thank you so much for the great cover by thisisJayy , y'all should go to her if you guys want covers. Like damn it looks really good 🤪‼️

////NOT EDITED///

Joshua pov

I held my face in my hands, unhappy with myself. How could she really trick me like that. Is Kerissa really falling out of love?

I need to help mulanis dad break out of prison. It's to much work to be monitoring the real especially by myself because mulanis ass always be so lazy and she's always getting strapped down.

I always gotta do this shut myself. I just don't know what to do now that I've lost  my girl. Probably not for long that bitch is just that stupid. She's gonna take me back. I punched the steering wheel and I began to drive. I pulled into a McDonald's when my phone started to ring. I turned into the drive through .
I answered the phone. It connected to my car blue tooth

"Fuck you want Zora, I don't accept your services so early in the morning. I know you want some of this, but I'm tired" I yelled in the phone.

"First of. No body but Kerissa wants your ugly planet of the apes looking ass. Anyways, someone raided the trap" Zora said.

"What do you mean someone raided the trap" I said.

"Nigga, you don't understand English now ? What language do you want me to speak someone has shot 3 of the girls and stolen some of the drugs" Zora said. I drove out the side of the drive thru. Almost hitting the menu down. I hung up on Zora and dialled Mulani. After the fourth ring she answered.
"What do you want" she groaned.

"Someone stole and shot three of the girls"  she kissed her teeth.

"I'm tired go handle it Joshua" she whined. See lazy she's so damn lazy.

"Get your ass up, I'm tired of doing things alone" I yelled at her. She kissed her teeth again and groaned so damn loud in my ear. She hung up the phone. I was thinking of going back to my condo but couldn't because of how bad it smelt.

It smells like Mulanis  moms pussy mixed with boiled eggs and it was not good. I can't go there for a while. Well until those things come out the freezer. I turned on the radio listening to the music. Honestly I regret killing those things. Now I won't be able to get some good pussy because Kerissas mad at me. Oh well I got hoes. But the only person that has been on my mind lately is Kerissa. I think I love her but I don't know why I keep doing these things to her.

Ashlee Pov

Just the way I wanted things to go. After I finished watching Mulani fall asleep. I called up Zora. I explained my plan to her and she agreed with it. Now we had to go out with it. Since Zora no longer likes mulani she agreed with no problem.

I slipped on an all black track suit and grabbed my blue sparkly glock. I put my hair in a messy bun. Locking my apartment  door running down the stairs because elevators take the longest. I seen Zoras all black Maserati. When i got to the door she was texting someone but quickly turned off her phone when i opened the door. Weird. Zora drove off and we went over the plan again. It was simple but i wanted to back out.

I was scared that Mulani wouldn't like me anymore. But i couldn't back out now. We finally arrived at the trap.  It looked to nice to be a trap house, well the exterior that is. I got out the car, zora stayed back because they'd recognize her. i knock on the door, like how Zora taught me. A girl answered the door and i shot her in the shoulder.

Two girls came forward and i shot their foot. I took some of the drugs and shoved them in my pockets. I flipped furniture, broke glasses and just messed up the place. I poured some of the coke on the floor. After feeling satisfied I grabbed a box and left.  I ran down the hallway, leaving the lobby going back to Zora's car. I threw the stuff in the back seat and she pulled off.