✨C H A P T E R E I G H T ✨

SHORT UPDATE, a new chapter will be up next week or maybe on Tuesday 🎄

Kerissa's Pov

Yeah, shawty got ass,
she just got a tummy tuck
Yeah, startenders, run it up Ah
Let's get into it Watch your bitch
Yeah
Ah
Hmm, ain't fucking with no off brand bitch
Ooh, don't think these niggas understand me
Ooh, she let me touch it in Miami
Ooh, I'm feelin' like I'm Biggaveli,
ah ooh yeah
Ooh, I see it in you
You just left your man, that's too bad

A boogies voice boomed through the speakers. I chugged down the coke and rum. Tears streaming down my eyes. I need to stop going back to him. I need to stop. But I can't. Look what he did. Flashbacks of everything that happened streamed through my mind again.

Why is he always so upset? What caused this behaviour why would he do something like this. Feeling overwhelmed, I ask the bartender for something stronger to drink.

As I drunk the 3rd glass of my rum someone tapped my shoulder. "Hi beautiful" the man said. I rolled my eyes moving to another bar stool. I was not about to talk to no man especially this musty ass dude. He followed me to the next bar stool sitting down. Something about him seemed off, but I couldn't waste any more energy dealing with him so I just sat there and ignored him.

"Are you okay" he asked. Which signaled all the tears I don't know but someone asking if I'm okay always just makes my emotions burst.

I began to tell him everything and we got to know each other. His story seemed off and things didn't add up but I was too interested in the drinks to know what or try to investigate what was wrong.

I began to study him, he looked dirty. He smelt like he was a foreigner to water and soap. His clothes were brown and dirtied up. His beard was all nappy and clumped together. Looked like a bush. He looked like someone who would rape your grandmother.

" I gotttttta go to the ladies room." The club was closing and I knew it would take a hot minute to get an Uber. So peeing now was the best choice. Plus this guy seemed weird and getting away from him would be good too. He followed me, even though I told him not too. I didn't think much of it. Maybe he needed to pee too.

I thought he left but, He pushed me in the washroom, locking me in a stall. He kept trying to pull up my dress. But I was fighting back. I opened the stall door, he pushed me and I fell into the marble sink. Blood gushing out my nose.

As I leaned over the marble counter he came behind me pulling up my dress. He took his dick out, shoving it in me. I kept screaming for him to stop. But he wouldn't. He pressed my body down on the counter. And all I wanted to do was throw up.

Just then the washroom doors bust open and Joshua pulls a gun out his pants. He shoots the guy in his leg and he drags me away.

"What the fuck are you doing here" Joshua asked. "Aren't you supposed to be home doing something productive."

"Don't even fucking talk to me like we're friends Joshua" I fixed my dress and rushed out the club. But to be pulled back by my arm.

"What's your problem Rissa?" Joshua said looking at me. "I honestly should've left him to continue raping you acting so damn ungrateful like bitch I did everything for you. Remember that"

"What's my problem? WHATS MY PROBLEM?" At this point I was screaming. " you killed our children. Fuck am I supposed to do. Jump around and clap and shit. I lost my children Joshua they may not matter to you but they sure as hell mattered to me. Ohhh nigga you're so lucky I don't call the police on your ass." I started to search my dress for my phone. "Talking about I did everything for you nigga when? I must be Stevie wonder because I didn't see you doing shit for me. All you did was put me in a bad place and shut out my family"